The dreams.

this is a small part of my creative writing story for the class! enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Séan sat on his bed, sighing softly as he looked through tumblr. He had a content smile throughout the web "surfing". He ruffled his vibrant green hair, with a smile smile plastered onto his face he laid down, shutting off the only source of light for right now in his room. He glanced at the clock.

2:25 AM

He groaned and shut his eyes. Falling into what he thought was a deep slumber, but more of a awful nightmare.

"Hello Jack."

Sean gasped slightly before covering his mouth quickly. He looked around, to see what he could only suppose was a black void. He slowly let his hand come off from his face as he took another deep breath. He looked around, and then saw the void swiftly turning into a school, a large hallway and lockers started to appear. A few students walked through, he waited but nobody saw him. Almost like he...was nothing, like a ghost. He looked around, eyeing one student looking about the age of 12. She had royal blue eyes, and a thick pair of black glasses engulfed her face. Her long blonde hair swayed side to side, as she chatted with another girl, he couldn't hear them, but he could tell that the chestnut-haired girl was very jittery. She looked at the blonde with a bright smile as she spoke. He walked over to both of them with a slight smile, he watched as the brown-haired girl jumped around.

"Look at them, jAck..." a low voice cackled in Sean's head, He had a puzzled look on his face, before looking down at his shoes as he re-appeared in front of the school. He looked up, seeing a bright-lit up school sign, it reading-

Westerberg Middle- Home of the Zebras.

He chuckled, looking at the sign with an enthusiastic smile plastered onto his face. He kept looking at the sign, before returning to the void.

He watched as the darkness revealed the blonde haired girl. Her hands tied with chains to a chair and her mouth covered with a strip of duct tape. He could see that tears stained her cheeks, and the big glasses now off of her face.

"Do you think you would ever be able to save hHer?" The voice in his head said once more, evilly laughing at his words.

Sean looked around quickly, "YES!" he confidently yelled, before waking up with beads of sweat on his pale face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa sighed as she swiftly walked through the school's hallways, eyeing other students walking past as she gathered her English textbook in her hands once more. She walked into her English class before her jittery best friend knocked her out of the way.

"Vanessa! I'm so, so, so SORRY!" Abby joyfully jumped, before helping Vanessa up. Abby fixed her glasses and patted down the ruffles in her brown hair. Vanessa smiled at Abby, and took a deep breath.

No..are YOU okay?" She chuckled softly looking at Abby with a small grin. Abby nodded her head swiftly before heading towards her plain old desk, next to Vanessa's with a bright smile. Vanessa walked towards Abby as the bell ringed with a loud blare. She quickly sat down in her seat. Looking up to see her Teacher; Ms.Hansen, swiftly and effortlessly writing something onto the board.

"Hello, class!" The teacher smiled brightly, "another day, and today's day is Monday! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the course of 7 months, Sean continued to have the nightmarish dreams. And during these 7 months, he researched about where and about those dreams, he had come to the conclusion that the girl in his dreams was named Vanessa; it being oddly placed around in the world of "the void" he called it. Quickly; he filled out a "Visitor" forum to the school, it would give him access to all of the school grounds; as he could spectate as he pleased.

"Sounds kinda...creepy.." he muttered, before filling out the forum explaining it was a social experiment, and he would need help with it.

The next morning he awoke; his ruffled green hair a mess on top of his pale head. He sighed; swiftly getting up and putting on something slightly formal. He proceeded to swiftly fix his tie; it being a baby blue shade with small thin green lines scattered on it.He looked at himself it the mirror and put on his black; square glasses. 'Okay...not creepy at all...just trying to help this 12-year old I've been seeing in my dreams..' he rolled his eyes at himself; before exiting his house, and taking uber to Vanessa's school.

Abigail swiftly jumped about, she walked inside the school with a bright smile. She waved at the teachers that stood in a circle around the front of the school, and to the cheer-squad that stood in the cafeteria. As she jumped about she collided with somebody's chest; falling to the ground with a loud 'thud'. "Oh! I'm sorry!" a thick Irish accent exclaimed, He swiftly grabbed her hands; helping her up. She looked at the bright- green- haired fellow, giving a smile. "You must be a new teacher right grass-head?" she gave a small laugh. He covered his mouth from laughing "grass-head? Seriously?" he ruffled through his hair as he looked down at her. "Yep!" she giddily spoke; the words jumpy and all over and around the place. He moved his glasses up his nose. "Well nice to meet you" he smiled. "I'm here for a social experiment type thing" he answered her. She gave a slight tilt to the head; before nodding. "Well, that's cool! C'mon! I'll show you my homeroom?" she laughed as she walked swiftly away from him. "Okay!" he said swiftly, following her towards a left hallway; then a right, she approached a wooden door; it is almost the size of a...well....door. She opened it, and Sean gasped.

He found the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~