Smiles

You were 13. the age of ance and puberty, and of course, obsessions over things happen at the wonderful and glorious age of 13. You sighed; and then took a deep breath; walking into the convention center;  eyeing other people and smiling so brightly your face started to hurt.

 Your mother re-adjusted hr backpack straps. "Ready hun?" she smiled; looking over at you and taking a left towards the "meet and greet" way of the PAX East convention center. You nodded and fixed up your hair; a few inches of it dyed a bright vibrant green. you patted down your wrinkled you "booper dooper!" hoodie and took another; nice deep breath. "yes mom; I'm ready to meet my-"

"Sorry," the bouncer said to both of you. "The jacksepticeye meet and greet line has been capped" Your jaw dropped. All you did was rush out of the meet and greet hall; the small and soft tears streaming down your face; as you headed for the bathroom. The overwatch video game comp. you ended up near; you mother nowhere to be found; probably looking for you. You shut your eyes; and walked, swiftly and quickly bumping into someone; with green hair. You couldn't make out the face; due to him having a surgical mask on; it was bright blue, and had white straps attached to it; so it could hook around his ears. 

"A-are you okay?" he softly asked; grabbing your hand and helping you up.

your tears slowly dried up, but they stained your cheeks. You swiftly looked down at your shoes. "Y-yeah I'm fine; it just my hero I cant see...and well....now..im here" you sniffled and rubbed your eyes. You looked up at him; as his eyes widened. "whats his name? channel?" You began to feel a small smile creep up on your lips. "well, his channel name is JackSepticEye, and he's my hero because well...when I came out to my mother; being bisexual and all....he helped me.." you sighed.

His eyes widened a little more; as he looked at you with reassuring eyes, "Come with me" he motioned you to follow him. You felt a little cautious; so you slowly followed along with him. He brought you to a small backstage area; as he swiftly took off the mask you gasped. 

"whats funny is that I am jack!" he gave a small giggle with a bright smile.

Tears of joy slowly fell down your cheeks as you gave him a hug. 

"Thank...You.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

409 words! AHHH!