Chapter 25: Graceful

Filler chapter sort of, and i apologize.

But hey, I updated whoo!

Have fun with my probably maby spelling mishaps!

You already know how to be rad.

Love y'all ♡♡♡♡
Ki
Odia's POV:

I had spent the night at Haruhi so we could go to an expo.

Kasanoda had apparently gone on a trip for "work", more like try to help my brother with everything and be his personal slave.

It had been a few days since my tounge was violated by Benibara. At the moment, I was dressed in a black dress that had a crimson belt on my waist and flowed out to mid thigh, red over the knee stockings, and black flats that looked like Mary Jane's. I had only eyeliner on as makeup and my hair was down.

"No cover up?" Haruhi smiled at me.

"I don't wear it whenever I'm in my side of town. I only wear it, because the rich snobs at Ouran are bound to ask questions rather than mind their damn buisness." I explained.

"Oh, I thought you were insecure about it?" Haruhi pondered.

"I was, but I had a mini epiphany,  plus putting on the makeup is a hassle." I laughed, "But look at you, Ms. Pink Dress." I giggled.

"My dad likes to buy me clothes." Haruhi sighed as we headed out the door.

Time Skip whoooo

Kyoya's POV:

I was currently sitting in some food place with Haruhi in some commoners mall, "So what are you doing here?" she asked as she picked up a french fry.

"Tamaki dragged all of us down here." I sighed, "Why are you here?" I asked out of courtesy.

"Odia really wanted to come." she explained, and that peaked my interest.

"Where is she?" I asked, trying not to sound frantic.

"She wandered off staring at rings and some panda plushie." she laughed, "She's especially happy today."

"Why is that?" I asked casually, although I was a new level of curious.

"She didn't wear cover up today." Haruhi explained much to my shock, "She likes to be happy from small things lately."

"Why?" I asked, wanting to know everything about her.

"She only said that 'sadness is too bothersome to bare.' She was pretty torn up the other day when Benibara had kissed her." Haruhi said, and I was about to ask why, but she continued, "She had came to my house that day, sobbing. Her brother had told her that he won't be back in town anytime soon, meaning he won't be there for her birthday." she smiled sadly.

"Is there anything special about Odia?" I found myself asking much to mine and Haruhi's shock.

"Are you kidding?" Haruhi laughed, "Odia herself is special." She said casually, "I know it's non of my buisness Kyoya, but I'm just going to politely suggest you take a long look at Odia before you jump to a decision." She added and I gave a glare of annoyance.

Odia's POV:

I was in heaven.

I loved expos way more than average people do. I haven't been to one in years.