Chapter 58: Forever

IM NOT READY OMF

THANK GOODNESS THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL

I know this chapter is fast paced, but I had to get it done, so sorry for the crappyness.

You guys are the best, and I hope you all stay for the sequel and support as well as read it!

Expect the sequel in a week or so, I promise!

BE RAD.

LOVE Y'ALL ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Odia's POV:

"And where would I go?" I stifiled a laugh.

"With me. Claim your throne." My brother spoke.

"With you?" I let out a small snirt of amusement, "That's a toxic idea. We're the worst siblings. Look at us, Rubro, look where we are!"

"That's..." He trailed off.

"That's another reason I should stay." I said adamantly.

"With who? The twins? One of which pervert-"

"Don't you dare insult him!" I snapped.

My brother scoffed, "Or will you stay with your teenage romance." He spoke as if I were a five year old.

"Don't leave." A male voice spoke, and I saw Kenji.

What? Shouldn't me leaving be his goal? I'm his key to being a prince to the most powerful gang, and he doesn't want me to leave?

"Huh?" My brother and I turned to him.

"Kenji, what the hell are you-"

"Could you not be selfish for two seconds, Rubro?" Kenji snapped, and looked at me with an ofdly sad smile, "I know you want to stay with that clubs, so stay."

"But... you need me..." I looked at him in confusion.

"I need you to hate me a little less." Kenji sighed as he stayed at the doorway, "I need you as mine, but not like this."

I glanced at my first kid crush, "I... I don't understand." I racked my brain for his break of typical character. Does he not want me as a wife that bad?

As if reading my mind, he chuckled, "Don't get me wrong, I'd kill to have you as my wife, but not if you're miserable." He sighed, "I better go." Kenji gave me a small smile, "I'll aait for you."

---- A month later ----

"KILL IT!" screeched a blonde teen as he pointed frantically at the beautuful creature.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" Twin gingers spoke as they stood on the table I sat at.

"Nope." A stoic tall guy with his smaller companion.

"Nuh-uh." My child-like senior spoke.

"Now way am I touching that thing, senpai." The brunette girl clutching the princley blonde's hand snapped.

"I guess I'll-" The snarky one stood up

"NO!" I snapped up as I quickly dove to the Tarantula that was quite massive, scooping in gently into my hand, "Tamaki didn't mean it, pretty girl." I pet the adorable eight legged creature.

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING IT?!" Hikaru and Kaoru cringed.

"'It's' a she." I glared at them, "And I'm naming her Tara."

"Naming?" Honey cringed.

"You plant to keep that-her?" Haruhi scrunched up her nose.

I nodded, snuggling onto the spider, causing Tamaki to screech, scaring her out of my hands as she crawled away, "No, Tara!" I followed her out for what seemed like a while.

Why the hell is this tarantula this fast?

After loosing sight of her for a while, I was brought back into the music room after 10 minutes of hide and seek. I eventually dove, catching her in my hands, "YES!" I yelled loudly, only to look forward to see many pairs of shoes.

My flapper dress probably looked stupid as I was on the floor, on my stomach, with a spider in my hands, "Welcome to the host club!" I cheered.

"Was that a spider?!" A girl screeched, causing others to look around frantically, "There's spiders here?!"

"A spider? Ouran is the best school around, meaning the cleanest..." Kyoya trailed off as he searched for some excuse.

"Yes, but she's... my pet!" I smiled, but quickly switched to a stare if intimidation, "Why? You got a problem?"

"N-No ma'am." She shook her head.

"Awesome!" I beamed, "Then, you guys have no reason to stare at me." I reminded as everyone quickly went back to their buisness.

I happily put my new per in a box with holes, and then, "I have an announcement." Kyoya spoke, "As you know, Odia and I have been involved with eachother for a while, and I have something I need to do."

"Uh, Kyoya...?" I trailed off as he got on one knee and took my hand.

"Is he proposing?" A voice whispered in the crowd of girls.

"Now I really have no chance." Another sighed.

"Odia Araneae Soliz, you have been the most complex I've ever known. We've put eachother through hell, more me than you, to get where we are now, in love." He spoke as I blushed in fear and embarrassment at the crowd, "I love you more than I love money or tormenting Tamaki. You are my light and my darkness, and I need you in my life."

"I-" I tried to react as he dug in his pocket.

"Now, this is not an engagement ring..." He made me sigh in relief, "But it is a promise." He pulled out a ring with a black band and a ruby spider, "Now the one I got for myself to match is just black, but for you, I got this custim made as well as engraved, and with this, I promise to love you until I get the engagement ring in years, but either way, It's you and I, forever." He pulled me into a kiss as he stood up.

---- 4 years later ----

"Odi-moon, I think I'm in love." Newly teenaged Yuka beamed, "He said forever and everything."

I scoffed as I took a sip of my drink, "Teenage love?" I shook my head, "What a crock of shit."