Filler: Thorley Special

On my previous chat with Ashley... my first idea went backfired... so as promise to her. I got new one.

Well... this kinda inspired by what happen on my second day of class. *blush madly*

Sooooo any who lets start!

===========

She was talking to her friends. Then he saw a unfamiliar boy with a green cap in side way and hazel brown eyes.

Then the boy sit on the vacant sit beside her.

"Hey! My name is Ashley! What's yours?" She said sweetly but the boy just stayed quite for a reason that he is shy because he really dont talk to much to girls.

"T-thorn..." he said.

"Hey... its okay. I just want to be friends thats all. I wont eat you alive." She said with assurance that makes Thorn kinda comfortable with her words.

"Okay." He said then he scanned her face and then they just realized that they are gazing upon each other faces.

"That was... okay remember that this thing never happened. Okay?" She said and Thorn just nod with agreement.

Five minutes before lunch...

"So class dismissed. Oh yeah Ashley go to my faculty if you are finished eating your lunch. Okay?" The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am!" She said. Then the teacher went outside the room.

"Lets eat Thorn!" She said and put thier meal on thier desk and start eating.

Then after they ate their meals. Ashley check her wristwatch.

"Oh god! Its almost time! Thorn please take care of my stuffs for a while! Gotta go!" She said while running outside the room.

As she run trough the corridor then she bumped to a boy and they fell down.

"A-ash! So so soorry!!" She blushed and help Ash to stand up.

"What is the rush Ley?" He asked.

"No time to explain! Gotta go now! Imma talk to you later!! Bye!" She said while running away from the confused boy.

==========

"Hey. What did ma'am said?" Thorn asked. And she suddenly pout because of that. Thorn thinks that she's cute acting like that.

"Ma'am gave me the keys of our room! "

"So what?"

"So what?! That was a big responsibility! If something happen in our room, then they blame me! Or more!" she said like a kid with tanturms. He just chuckled. Then they went silent.

"Ashley/Thorn" they said in unsion and face each other with one move they lips will meet.

They look at each other with wide eyes. They quickly move themselves backward so that they wont lose their first kiss.
(Emma: it really happen...

Solar: to whom?

Emma: aint telling..

Solar: please... so that I can kill him...

Emma: okay! *wisper to Solar*

Solar: alright then.

Emma: Yey! I wont have any competitors in my recitation!

Lycka: *sweatdrop* )
==========

They became closefriends. Just friend they say but they know on there selves that they fall to each other since the met. Like love at first sight. But they dont want to break their great kind of friendship and mostly they dont want to face the thing called 'Rejection'.

"Hey guys! Lets play truth or dare!" One of thier classmate said.

"Sure! " they get the bottle and place themselves in the middle of the room.

"First our couple." Thier classmate piont at them.

"Okay! Truth!" Ashley said.

"Do you have any crush in our room?"

"Yes. Yes I have..."

"I will break it! Who?!"

"T-thorn..." she said

"Oh god! Meh ship! Meh ship!"

"You Thorn? Same question."

"Ummm... A-ashley..."

"Ohgod!!!"

"I l-like you Thorn.."

"I l-love you Ashley.."

================

Okay! I really dont know how to end this chapter! I just got this chapter a part of meh past. And what happened on my second day of my class *blush madly* That was emberassing!

But any who! Hope you liked it!

See you guys in the next chapter!!!