The tears began to flow.

"So what now John? What now?"

"You deserve better than me Nicole. Someone who will give you the family that you've always dreamed of. Someone better than me"

That's it. She truly began to feel the pain. Inhaling a deep breath she replied.

"Then maybe you should have thought about that John before you asked me to marry you"

"Nicol__"

"Maybe you should just leave. I mean that's what you've been wanting to do this whole time right?"

Nodding at her comment he didn't say another word. Grabbing a few of his things he walked out the door and never came back.

*|Reality|*

Nicole woke up. It was just a dream well more like a nightmare of the night when John and her broke up. Now here she was crying alone in her bedroom. Ugh so pathetic.

"Ugh I have to get the hell out of here before I start to lose my mind." Nicole said.

It was late and she just needed a place to escape from her inner thoughts. Grabbing her phone, she made her way towards the stairs and decided on the pool as her getaway spot.

Slowly opening the indoor pool's door. She sat her tired body and leaned back into one of the lounge chairs by the pool. She just her eyes for a minute and it all started to come back again. The tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"Get a grip Nicole. Don't cry. Don't cry by the pool."

*|Next Day|*

Nicole woke up and rubbed her tired eyes and she slowly got off the lounge chair. She had fallen asleep from all that crying she did last night by the pool. After a much needed shower and some primping Nicole headed downstairs and headed to the kitchen. Of course she realized that she hadn't brought any grocery since coming back from San Diego. Maybe she'll just head out and go out to a nice quiet place for breakfast.

Looking down at her Iphone she began to look into the closest cafe's and restaurants in town. She locked the door of her house and decided she would walk to the nearest location. She headed down the street making sure she wouldn't be noticed by fans or paparazzi, she didn't need anyone knowing where she lived in London. Not paying attention as she walked and looked at her phone she walked into someone nearly dropping her phone on the floor.

"Oh fucking great." Nicole said looking at her phone on the floor.

"See this is why phones can be dangerous." the British voice said with a chuckle handing Nicole her phone. Nicole looked up and noticed that the voice was Harry.

Nicole smirked and took the phone, "Maybe you should watch where you are going Harry." Nicole said.

Harry gave a look of pretend disbelief "Oh really now. You bumped into me. You know I can have you thrown in jail for bumping into me." He said.

Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Where are you off to anyway?" He asked.