chapter 45

After me and Shane were done with the video I played on the bed. "Hey I am taking you out later for your birthdays a new store opened and I want you to get some cloths" he said to me. "Shane no my birthday was a while ago and You got me something" I said to him. "I no but please" he said to me. I said okay and I played back on the bed. I was about to fall asleep then someone called me. It was Jc and he said that he was going to meet me and Shane at the store. I didn't no how he New but I said okay. Shane grabbed his keys and put s hood over his head and I did to. We put our heads down and walked to his car without being noticed. Soon after we arrived at the store.

I walked in and wanted to walk right back out. I saw 3 girls that used to bully me in high school. "Shane those girls used to bully me" I said to him. "don't worry about it I am here and you hot boyfriend will be here on and You can make them jealous" Shane said to me. I laughed and we walked inside. We went to some shirt and I grabbed a few. "this store is cool" Shane said to me. I laughed  and then the girls started to walk towards me. "Hey Serena how are you" they said to me. "Ok and you" I asked back. They laughed then one of them said "I see you still don't have a boyfriend I mean you were always a slut so no one wants to go out with u anyways whore" she said to me. I could feel my eyes water then Shane came out of the dressing room because he put my cloths in there to try on. He came over and said "is there a problem". I shook my head no and then one of the girls said "no just talking to the slut why don't you run to your fake boyfriend and cry about it" they said to me. I started to cry then i felt arms arms around me and spin around.

"baby are you okay what happened" Jc asked as I hugged him. Then the rest of O2L came in and were looking threw the store. "go try on the cloths I wanna see how sexy you look in them" he said to me. I laughed and the other girls looked mad. I walked in the dressing room and put on leggings and a skull sweater with a black bra underneath. I am not the normal size as girls and I need to shop in plus size but that outfit looked amazing. I smiled at myself and walked out to show Jc. He was looking at other cloths and I walked in front of him. "you look hot" he said to me. I smiled and I said "I really like this". He said yes also and then Kian came over to me with some cloths. They were not cute at all and to small of a size. "no" I said to Kian and he put them back. Then Ricky came over to me and he said "I don't want to make upset but there saying that you and Jc are fake". I walked in the dressing room and sat on the bench in there. Then I head the girls laughing and Jc came in the room. "Jc what are you doing" I asked him. He pushed me up against the wall and started to Kiss me.

"you look so beautiful and they are just jealous I have a amazing girlfriend" He said to me. we continued to kiss then i had to change to buy the cloths. "can i stay with you" Jc asked me. "no Jc I'm sorry I'm just not ready for that yet" I said to him. He said okay kissed my head and left. I got my other cloths on and walked out. When I walked out I saw Jc waiting for me. I went over an  kissed him and then we bought the stuff and went back to the hotel. I layed on the bed and Jc came over and layed next to me. He put his arms around my waist and I snuggled up next to him and he kissed my head. Then someone knocked on the door and Ricky grabbed it. "Hey" someone screamed I pit my head on Jc and he kissed me. "Serena wake up Joey and Anthony are here" Ricky said to me. I said hi and looked back at Jc. "I love you so much" I said to him. "I love you more" He said to me. I got up and talked to all the boy's and then I said i am going to get a lop downstairs. I headed downstairs and I was noticed by some of Jc's fans. "Hey your jcs girlfriend" they said to me. "Yes I am how are y'all" I asked m we talked and they gave me stuff to give the guy's. I got a pop and yet back upstairs and gave the boy's there letters. They thanked me then Jc got a weird look on his face.

"whats wrong babe" I asked him. "nothing" he said and then we all fell asleep