chapter 35

When we got home it was about 4 in the morning. We pulled up to the drive way and i got really sad. "Jc when do u need to leave" i asked him. "in 2 hours" he said to me sad. I gave him a fake smile and he gave me one too. We got our bags and brought them in the house. 

After we did all that me and Jc sat on the couch. "im gunna miss you like crazy" he said to me. "yah me too" i said to him trying not to cry. We snuggled close and i put my head on Jc's cheast. Then my phone began to ring. I can't believe it, its my mom.

"Hey mom" i said. "hey honey how about you came home for a party with the family" she said to me. I looked at Jc then i told my mom yes and that the party is in 3 days.

"who was that" Jc asked me. "my mom im going home for a party in 3 days" i said to him sad. He gave me a hug then said "why are you so sad". "because i want you there" i said to him. "babe i will be back in time i will meet you at the airport in Michigan" he said to me.

I smilled and we kissed eachother. By the time we were done talking it was time for Jc to go. "i gotta go baby" he said to me. "Tell Hoddie i said hi" i said to Jc. We walked to the door and kissed eachother. "i will call you all the time" Jc told me. We said our goodbyes and he left.

I got really sad and sat on the couch then my phone rang again. "hello". "Hey Serena its Shane wanna hang out i no that Jc is gone" he said to me. I smilled and then i said yes and hung up the phone.

"GUYS IM LEAVING" i yelled to them. Ricky came running down the stairs and said "i wanna drive where are you going" he asked me. I didnt answer and then he ran right up to me. "Shanes for the night i guess" i said to him. He smilled at said that he would drive me. 

I walked into the car and turned on my phone to listen to the music. Ricky could tell i was upset and he shut off the music. "Ricky what the heck" i said to him. "are you upset" he asked me. I looked at him then at the road. I always get this way when Jc leaves. 

"yah" i said to him. He put his eyes back on the road and before i new it i was at Shanes. I got out of the car and went to Rickys window. "thanks Ricky and i sorry i was being mean" i said to him, "come in and stay with us" i said to him. He smiled and got out of the car with me. 

We walked up to the door and knocked on it. Joey answered the door and gave me a hug. "hey i new you would be here" i said to him. We walkd in and Shane was sitting on the couch. "hey so got any plans coming up" he asked me. 

"yah actually i am going to Michigan for a party with my family" i said to him. He smilled then he said "i need to film gaming with Shane and Sawyer will be here in a few minutes.

Shane sat by his computer and set up his camera. "Hey whats up you guys ok im really excited because today we are playing cat mario" he said to the camera.

I listened then he started swearing at the computer. I laughed really hard then the door bell rang. "SAWYER" i yelled and ran to the door. I opened it and he hugged me. "hey how are you" he aksed me. "im okay im trying to get my mind off of Jc so lets all hang out" i said to him.

He smilled and came inside. When Shane was done filming his video he came over and sat next to me on the couch. "how about we all watch a movie" he said to me. "yes that would be great what movie" i asked him. "what do you wanna watch" he asked me. I went over to the movies and picked out The Breakfast Club.

"i have never seen that" Shane and Joey said. i was shocked and i put it in. Everyone was laughing and i was like "oh my god Juss Nellson is so hot". Everone looked at me and laughed then Shanes laptop rang.

He walked over then looked at me. "Serena its for you" he said. I walked over and i saw Jc's face. "OH MY GOD JC" i yelled. Everyone laughed and Sawyer came over to me. 

"Jc, Serena is cheating on you with Judd Nellson". Me and Jc both laughed and i hugged Sawyer. "how are you babe" Jc asked me.

"i miss you so much Jc i love you" i said to him. he smilled at me then he said "i have a suprise for you". I smilled and looked behined me. "what" i asked him.

I looked at the camera and i saw Jc with Hoodie Allen. "OH MY GOD JC ITS HOODIE ALLEN" i yelled. He smilled at me and then Hoddie taked to me. "hey Serena i cant wait to meet you in person" he said to me. 

"wait what do you mean in preson" i asked him. He smilled and said "After your famiy party i want yoou and Jc to come back to Tennesee and meet me" he said to us. I smilled and thanked him. 

Then Jc came back on the screen. "babe i need to go but i will pick you up at the air port in 2 days" he  said. I smilled and we said I love you and shut i shut the laptop.

I ran out of the kitchen and into the living room "GUYS IM MEETING HODDIE ALLEN IN LIKE 4 DAYS" I yelled. Everyone was so happy for me. 

"Hey Serena, Ricky wanna seep over" Shane asked me. "no Shane i need to pack im sorry" i said to him. "no its alright i will see you later thanks for coming" i said to him. 

We gave hugs then me and Ricky left.

When we got home i ran into the house happy. "what happened" Sam asked me. "ok my family is having a party and im leaving in 2 days and Jc is picking me up then im meeting Hoodie Allen" i yelled. Everone was so happy then i went upstairs to go to sleep