chapter 4

I woke up and looked around and Jc was still sleeping with me. I moaned and looked up. Jc woke up and kissed my forhead. "did you have a good night sleep babe" he said to me. "Yah i'm ready to start to remember Jc, who did this to me" i asked him. He looked at me and began to tell me what happened. "your friend preston he did this to you before when you first moved in and we took care of him at that time, then my dog Wishbone got lost and we went to go look for him". I looked at him confused but still listened. "Then you got lost and called me and he took you and almost killed you" he said to me. I looked at him and said "Do you still have the message" i asked him. "yah i do" Jc said, "its on my phone". I got up and grabbed his phone from the table in his room. "What are you doing babe" he asked me. "I'm going to listen to the message i might remember something" i said to him. He took the phone from my hand and said "we will listen to it togther" he said. We sat on the bed and listened to the message. 

Jc held my hand very tight and kissed me when we were listening. The message ended and i closed my eyes to try and remember. I remembered someone say were going to find her then the name Ricky. I opened my eyes and looked at Jc. "do you remember anything" he asked me. "Who is Ricky" i asked him, "there was a Ricky there wasnt there". He smilled and said "Go downstairs and call for him becasue he will be happy you remembered him". I ran downstairs and there were 5 guys sitting on the couch. 

"Ricky, Ricky" i called and someone stood up and walked toward me. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I remember you Ricky you were talking on the phone when I called Jc fot help". He looked very happy then he said to me "this is amazing im so happy for you". My foot began to hurt and he ead me to the couch then someone came in the door. "Yo guys whats up" someone said as he walked in. "Who is that" i whispered to Ricky. 

"Its Jc's friend Ricardo" Ricky told me. "What happened to you Serena" Ricardo asked me. "Umm" i said and Jc ran downstairs. "Babe we no him its okay" Jc said. "I no Ricky told me" i said to Jc. "What do you mean im your friend she no's who i am we have meet" Ricardo said. Jc took him over to the side. "That boy Preston kidnapped her and she can't remember anything the only people she can remember is my name and Rickys name" Jc told him. "He almost beat her to death, is this isiot in jail" Ricardo asked. Jc shock his head then Ricardo waked over to me. "I'm there friend please remember me" he said to me. 

"I will try i just want to get back to norman you no" i said to him and got up. "no no sit back down" Ricardo said to me and sat me back on the couch. "we will get everything" another boy said to me. He walked over and shock my hand. "we need to meet again, i'm Sam" he said to me with a shy smile on his face. "I stay here sometimes with these boys" he said to me and they all introduced themselfs again. They a got off the couch and Jc sat next to me. he held my hand and said to me this is what we do on sundays watch a movie and just relax. He kissed me and Kian said "Things never change, you no i was your boyfriend before right an it makes me sad to see this". "kian dont mess with her mind" Jc said to him. He laughed and walked away. "I like your friends i said to Jc. He smiled and put in the Breakfast club. "this is one of your favorite movies" he said to me. i had a flashback and i saw me and Jc in bed watching this movie then someone walked in and said Wishbone is lost. "we were watching a movie when the dog was lost wernt we" i asked him. "Yah we were" he said.

"you rememberd that". I smilled and said "now i no you are my boyfriend for sure". "I love you" he said to me. " I love you to" i said back and we kissed. "if i cant remember anything but us dating thats all i need to remember" i said back to him, " i no we watch movied upstairs in bed so lets just do that later and go outside and walk to where i was kidnapped to try and remember something". Jc looked at me and said "we dont need to that". "No we need to i will get ready" i said and walked downstairs. 

I got dressed then Jc came in the room. "can i wear a beanie" i asked him. "yah he said and put his hands on my waist. "i want to wear this one" i said and picked up the batman hat. "thats your favorite" he said to me. Then i said to him "its time to go, do i look okay". "yes you do" he said an kissed me. I was against the wall and and Jc stepped on my foot by accident. "Ouch" i said and he stepped back. "I'm sorry babe i didnt mean to hurt you" he said to me. "Its okay" he said and we fell back on the bed and kissed for a while more. "I love you babe, lets try to get your memory back" he said to me and helped me up. "lets go" i said and we walked down the stairs.