chapter 31

I woke up in the morning at 8 o'clock. Jc's arm was over me and i couldn't move. I didnt want to wake him up so it toook my about 5 minutes to get out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Sawyer eatting breakfast. 

"hey Sawyer" i said to him

"Hey spending the day with Sam" he asked me. 

"yep i will talk to you later i gotta get ready" i said to him.

I walked back into my room and everyone was sleeping. I walked over to my suit case and grabbed my cloths. Then i heard someone talking on the phone in the other room. 

"no i never want to see you again" someone said while on the phone. I walked into the room and found Ricky just getting off the phone looking sad.

"Ricky" i said in a whisper.

"hey sorry did i wake you" he asked me. I sat next to him and looked at his phone. "no what happend"i asked him. "the girl i brought to the party she was just using me to meet the boys" he said to me.

I moved closer to him and gave him a hug. "im sorry Ricky she was not for you" i said to him. He smilled and thanked me then walked out of the room.

 I got dressed and then came back to Sam's rom. He was still sleeping so i went over and i waked him up. 

"Sam come on lets go" i said to him. He woke up and looked at me crazy. "oh hey okay give me 10 minutes" he said to me.

I walked back into my room and Jc was still asleep and Kian was too. I started to walk over to Jc but someone grabbed me. It was Kian.

I fell back onto the bed and Kian pinned my arms down. "Stop Kian my foot hurts let go" i said in a whisper. He didnt budge and just starred at me. 

"i will screm im not afraid to yell" i said to him. He tighted on my arm and i let out a little scream. "Your a great friend" Kian said to me. 

I gave him a crazy look "great friend, Kian just tell me that dont try and kill me what if Jc say this" i said to him. 

He got off of me and fell to the side. "sorry love you" he said to me and i got up. Jc was still asleep so I went over and layed next to him.

"babe wake up" i said to him. he smiled at me and didn't open his eyes. "Jc i'm leaving i'm going out with Sam" i said to him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. 

"stay here for a while" he said to me. "Jc I cant i will be back in a few hours, well i will be here though" i said to him.

He kissed me again and i walked out of the room. Sam was reading and he said that he wanted to take a walk on the beach first. I said yes and we went outside. 

"i'm happy to be spending more time with you" Sam said to me. "yah me too, we never do much together" i said to him. We sat on the sand and taked for a while.

 Then my tattoo started to hurt again. "Hey i never got to see yor tattoo" Sam said to me as i rubbed my side. I puled up my sirt a little bit and he really liked it. 

"you need to get some medicine on that" Sam said to me. He helped me up and we walked back to the cabin. I saw Jc sitting in the kitchen on his phone.

"Jc were is the medicine for my tattoo" i asked him. He grabbed it for me and came back with it. 

"here i will put it on" Jc said to me. I lifted up my shirt and he put the cream on my side. Me and Sam went back outside and went into the woods. 

"now Sam lets not get lost now" i said to him. We walked into the woods and it wa very pretty. "Sam we need to take pictures" i said to him. We stopped an took a few selfies. 

We didnt even realize that we were out so later and it was getting dark. "Sam look at the stars" i said to him. We layed down and looked at the stars together and fell asleep. 

When i woke up i checked my phone and it was 1 in the morning. "Sam come on we need to get to the cabin" i said to him. He got up and about 15 minutes later we were at the cabin. 

"thanks for the fun day" i said to Sam. i walked into the bedroom and Jc was taking up the whole bed, So i walked into Sams room and he was getting ready for bed. "Sam can i sleep with you tonight Jc is taking the whole bed up"

 He scooted over and let me lay in the bed. "are you sure you dont mind" i asked him. "no i dont will Jc" Sam asked me. 

"no i will tell him why" i said to him.

Before i new it me and Sam were both asleeop

~~~

i woke up with some saying "oh im telling Jc". i looked and it was Kian. i looked at my phone at it was 5 in the morning. i ran after Kian and he took a picture of me and Sam. 

"JC" Kian yelled. I tried to stop him then jc woke up. I walked into the bedroom and Jc looked at me. "what happened" he aksed me. All Kian did was show Jc the phone. 

"Kian come on we didnt do anything Jc was taking up the bed you ass" i said to him. Jc smilled and then he rabbed my waist and pulled me down. Jc went over top of me and pinned my arms down kissing me. 

"you need to make it up to me" Jc said to me. "yah how" I aksed him. "i want you and me to spend the whole day like this together" Jc said to me.

"i guess that is okay" i said to Jc. "you guys are no fun" Kian said to me. I smilled at him and me and Jc layed next to eachother. 

"I love you babe lets go to sleep" Jc said to me

"love you night" i said to him.

Jc wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep