chapter 40

I fell asleep on the plane and Jc woke me up and we went to a hotel. "Jc when is the concert" i asked him. "at 10 so we have like 3 hours" he said to me. I smilled and layed on the hotedl bed. I turned on Hoodie Allen's music on my phone and me and Jc danced. "Jc i am so excited and i cant beeive were in Tennessee" i said to him.

He layed next to me and kissed my head. "are you going to leave me for Hoodie" he said in a joking voice. "yep and me and Hoodie are going to travel all over the world" i said and kissed him. I looked at the clock and we had 2 and a half hours left. "Jc i need to get ready" i said to him.He moaned and made a sad face when i got out of bed. "i need to take a shower and my hair will take the most time because i need to dry it" i said to him. He said oaky and i took a quick shower and got dressed. I walked out of the room to show Jc my outfit,

"Jc i'm not dressing up so im wearing Jeans and a tang top with this cute pink top" i said to him. He smilled and new that i hated dressing up. I went into the bathroom and curled a little bit of my hair. Jc walked in and smilled at me. "what" i said to him. "i like a girl that dosent go all out" he said to me. I laughed and grabbed my mack up,

"babe you dont need that" he said to me, "i no i'm just going to use mascaria and lipgloss" i said to him. He laughed and watched me put it on. "Jc i need eye shadow its in your bag my eye looks weird" i said to him, He grabbed it for me and i applied some pink eye shadow.

"done lets go" i said to him. We walked out the door and into a taxie. Jc told them where to go and in no time we were there. I was really nervious and i was shaking. "babe calm down" Jc said to me. I smilled and we walked in. The music was playing then Hoodie came out and performed. When he was done JC grabbed my hand and said "Hoodie only invited me and you and a few suprise people" Jc said to me.

"Jc im so nervious" i said to him. We walked into the backtage room and Jc was vlogging. I saw Hoodie and he ran up to me giving me a hug. "Hey Serena, Jc has told me so much about you" Hoodie said to me. I actually calmed down and started to talk to him. Then a few people walked in.

"Serena" they all said to me. I turned around and al of O2L was there. "You guys oh my god i missed you" i said to them. Hoodie and Jc were laughing and Jc was vlogging. "thank you so much Jc" i said to him and hugged him. Everyone said AWW and we all sat around and began to talk. "So Serena i hear that you want to marry me and go on tour around the world" Hoodie said to me. I looked at Jc and hit him on the arm. "yep and we are going to make Jc so jealous because he never wanted to break up with me" i said to Hooide. We all laughed and Jc put his arm around me and kissed me.

I looked up at him and smilled. I got up and sat next to Hoodie and Jc vlogged me. "Serena how is it meeting your favorite singer are you happy" Jc asked me. I smilled and Hoodie then looked at the camera "yah im really happy becasue I love Hoddie" i said. Everyone laughed and we decided to hang for the whole night.

"babe are you getting tired" Jc asked me. I was ready to fall asleep and everyone was still talking. I layed on Jc's lap and used his arm as a pillow. "no Jc i don't want to you guys talk" i said to him. He said Okay and then Kian started to scream. I looked at him and said "everytime i try to sleep you scream shut up and talk to your friends". Then everyone started to augh including me. I looked at Sam and he was laughing so hard. I got up and sat next to Sam.

"i love you Sammy" i said to him. I felt really bad because Sam thinks i dont spend enough time with him. " I love you too" he said to me. Hoodie and all of us talked somemore and it was really fun. Then it was time for us to leave. I said goodbye to Hoodie and we all got on the plane and went home

2 days later

I was laying on the bed in my room and all the boys walked in, "hey wanna go swimming its only 6" Jc asked me. I agreeded and got my bathing suit on. I walked outside and say all the boys in the pool accept Jc. "hey babe" i said to him and sat down. "hi are you glade were home" he asked me. "yah" i said and sat next to him.

"are you okay" he asked me. "yah i'm just kinda tired and i feel really sick" i said to him. He kissed me and we went over to the pool. I was sitting on the edge of the pool and Jc kissed me. "babe i'm going to go and get some Arizona for us" he said to me. I kissed him again and he left the pool. I heard foot steps behind me and i looked behine me and saw Kian. Before he new it i was pushed in the pool and all i saw was black.

Ricky's Prospective

"Kian what the heck" i said to him laughing. Then i saw blood all over the water. I jumped in the pool along with Kian. Then we saw Sawyer come in the backyard and i screamed for his help. He came and jumped in the pool. "help her out" i said to them. We all heped Serena out of the pool and her head was bleading like crazy. We layed her down on a towel and Sawyer kept pressure on her head, "SERENA WAKE UP JC HURRY UP" i screamed.

Jc came out of the house and ran to Serena. "CALL 911 SAM CALL 911" Jc yelled to Sam. Sam got out his phone and the ambulance will be here soon. "baby stay with me please baby i love you, i cant lose you" Jc said crying. Kian was crying to because he pushed her. "Sawyer stop the bleading" Jc said crying. After a few secounds Serena woke up.

My Prospective

I woke up and i didn't reconize anyone. I saw a boy crying his eyes out them hugged me. "Stop who are you people" i said to them. They backed away and the cute boy punched the other boy. "what the Hell Kian you did this to her" he said. "stop fighing please what happened, who are you people" i said to them. Soon the doctors came over to me and help me. When they were done we all went inside. "So they said you will have memory lose for a few days" one of them said to me. "who are you people" i said again.

They had tears in there eyes and i went over to the boy crying the most. "hey are you okay" i asked him. He moved closer to me and took my hand. "i no you dont remember me but baby i'm your boyfriend" he said to me. "can i talk to you in private" I said to him. We went upstairs and into a bedroom. I sat on the bed and he was still crying.

"Jc stop crying i no who you guys are i just don't remember what happened and i want to pretend that i dont no whats going on, its Kian's fault" i said to him. He stopped crying and huged me. "baby never do that to me please" he said to me. I started to cry but Jc agreed to play it cool so I could prank Kian.

I walked downstairs and they were all sitting on the couch. I saw Sam sitting there crying and Damn i forgot all the stuff he has been threw i already dont spend enough time with him. I looked at Jc and he was still pretending to cry. "So are you my boyfriend" i said looking a t Sawyer. He laughed and hugged me. "no i was just helping you im a friend Jc's your boyfriend" he said to me. I walked over and sat next to Jc.

I kissed him and whispered in his ear. "Jc i said i remember you guys but the last thing i remember doing was meeting Hoodie". He had a sad smile then something bad happened that put everyone in complete shock