chapter 14

As i walked downstairs i say Kian, Ricky and of course Jc. Jc started to walk towards me and i got really scared. Before he got any closer i ran upstairs crying. I ran into one of the bedrooms. Thankfuly no one was in the room when i walked in. 

I ran in the room and i slid down the door. I wanted to see Jc, i wanted him back so bad, but what if he does this again to me? i dont think i could handle it. Then there was a knock on the door. 

I sprung up and i put my hand on the lock. But it wasn't Jc, it was Ricky.

"Serena please open the door" he said to me.

I opened the door and when he came in i shut it behine us, while i was still crying. Me and Ricky both sat on the bed.

"i talked to Jc" Ricky said to me.

"yah what did he say, that i'm a screw up and thats why he was with the other girl" i said to him.

"no he said that he feels really bad", Ricky paused, "he really does love you".

I didn't no what to believe anymore should i be back with Jc, god i really want to be. I cryed some more and Ricky took me into a hug. I began to talk and i said..

"Ricky, i really do love him but does he love me" i aksed him with tears coming down my cheaks.

"why don't you let him prove it to you Serena, he really wants to talk to you" Ricky said to me.

Ricky was right the least i could do was talk to him, he was after all the boy who has saved my life so many times.

Me and ricky walked out of the room and Jc was sitting on the couch downstairs and everyone else was talking to eachother. Evwen Eric was down there talking to Sawyer and Kian.

As i walked down the stairs Jc spotted me and started to walk up to me. Ricky stopped him and he said, "she told me she loves you still" then he walked away.

Jc came up to me and took my hands into his hands. I looked at the floor, then to his eyes, then back at the floor. He took his hand and lifted my chin up. He saw a few tears come down my cheaks and hit the floor.

He whipped the tears from my cheeks and i looked into those beauty brown eyes deaply. "I love you and i can't tell you how sorry i am" Jc said to me.

He got closer to me and I could feel his breath on my neck. He kissed my next and i closed my eyes. "Jc" i said to him. He looked into my eyes.

"i..i didn't mean what i said about Kian...i never stopped loving you" i said to him. He smilled, god i loved his smile it was the best int the world. "i never stopped either, it was a stupid mistake i don't love her, i love you" Jc said to me.

I didn't look at him after he said that, because i didn't no if it was true. How could you cheat on someone that you loved? I slowly moved my eyes up and i saw Jc had a few tears in his eyes.

"do..do you believe me" he asked me. I looked at him then he pulled me closer to him. He pulled me in for a kiss and right then i new that he loved me and he made a mistake but he wasn't off the hook.

~~

When Jc pulled me out of the kiss we both smilled. "alright Jc i believe you but it is going to take a while for you to gain all your trust back" i said to him.

"yah i no but i wanna do something special for you..for your 19th birthday" Jc said to me. 

"no Jc you dont need to we can just hang out" i said to him. he shook his head no and i heard all the boys say "we should have a party". Jc looked over to them, then back at me.

"lets have a pool party anyone you want came come, lets start calling we can have it saturday" Jc said to me. I smilled at him, "yah thats a great idea" i said to him then kissed him.

"i hate being away from you" Jc said to me. "I hate being away from you to" i said to him and we hugged and kissed.

~~~