"Thank you so much." I say.

"Well thank Shawn and the boys, their the ones who asked me if you can go on tour with them." Bart tells me.

"Thank you." I whisper to Shawn and side hug him, he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Your welcome." He says back. Bart pays and I thought that was so nice, dad and I leave a tip though.

"We will hopefully see you at Magcon San Diego." Bart says as we walk out to the parking lot. "It's in one week."

"Oh you will." Dad says and I physically jump up and down. "Lets go."

When we get home, Shawn and I decide to do a video. We do the Boyfriend Does My makeup. I set up my camera and lights and play the video.

"Hey guys, Jenna here! And today I am joined with my boyfriend Shawn Mendes." I say to the camera.

"Hey." Shawn says.

"And today we will be doing the Boyfriend Does My Makeup challenge." I say. "I have all my makeup set up here so lets get started."

"First we will be doing foundation?" Shawn says but more of a question. He spreads it on my face and I laugh. "Stop laughing at me." He pouts.

"Sorry." I apologize.

"Next is blush." He picks up a eye shadow pallet.

"Uh Shawn that's a-"

"Hush I know what I'm doing." Shawn says and I laugh. He does a dark blue for blush. This is going to be fun.

In the end I had hot pink lips, blue blush, bright yellow eyeshadow, bushy eyebrows, and eyeliner all over my eyes and cheeks.

"So I will be going on tour with the rest of the Magcon family! I'm so excited and can't wait to meet some of my fans." I say. "I will put a link below to buy tickets, we will be in San Diego if you didn't know."

"Yeah hope you can make it." Shawn says. "Bye!" We say in unison. I turn the camera off and run to dad.

"Look at what he did to my face!" I shriek and dad starts to laugh.

"Good job Shawn." He says to Shawn.

"Thank you, Jenna doesn't like it." Shawn pouts. "I think I did very well."

"I look like a heavy metal singer." I laugh. I'm glad dad and Shawn are getting along! "I'm going to get this off." I say and walk to the bathroom. I get tons of makeup wipes and take the makeup off. "So what are we doing today?" I ask and flop on top of Shawn who is laying on the small sofa.

"Not to be mean but please get off." Shawn says and I sit on his legs.

"I don't know about you guys but I have a date to attend." Dad say.

"Oh my gosh really!" I squeal and dad nods. "What's her name, what does she look like, where did you meet her?" I ramble on and on.

"Her name is Leigh, she has dark brown hair and eyes, and she is very nice and sweet and very beautiful." Dad smiles. "I met her at the auto shop when the truck broke down, we started talking and all. She also likes Vanderbilt."

"When can I meet her?" I ask.

"Um soon maybe." He says. "I'm going to get dressed I'm suppose to pick her up at 3." It's 2.

"Ok tell me when your leaving." I tell him and he walks out.

"Come here." Shawn says and makes a space so I can lay in front of him. I lay down so we are in a spooning position. "I missed you sooooooo much." Shawn says and puts his head in the back of my neck.

"I missed you too." I say. "It was terrible."

I remember I got bullied more and more by the day and people tried to use me for the boys. It was bad. I have so many more bruises.

"Same." Shawn says. "How was your week?"

"Bad." I tell him and turn around so I'm facing him. "I got bullied more and more. Also people tried to use me for the boys."

"I'm so sorry princess." Shawn whispers.

"At least your here with me now." I smile.

"Yeah." He smiles and kisses me softly on the lips. I kiss back. After a few seconds we pull away. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile. I'm glad Shawn was here.

[-------------------------------]

Here you go, chapter 15. Someone message me if you want to be in the story! Read last chapters authors note for details..

-Ashlee.