George

Chapter 17

Ringo POV

As we finally boarded the train I was hoping Missy would appear running  to me. Sadly that did not happen. I told the everyone she had family in Manhattan and she was spending time. Although John and George obviously knew what was going on. After the press settled down and interviewed  John and Paul, I went into a quiet part of the cart which was hard to find. I took out a ciggie  and lighted it while taking a long fag. I blew out the smoke and closed my eyes enjoying the sound of the wheels on the track. I started to dream about Missy and I. Suddenly someone spoke interrupting my peace. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at George.

He smiled a little to cheer me up "hows me best mate?"

I sighed "im alright"

He studied me for a moment "she left ya huh?"

I nodded my head slowly

George looked around then to me and whispered "did you tell her about you and I?"

I shook my head "no, if I did she would've known I was done being like that"

He nodded his head "ya I know her"

I started tearing up "she knows im hiding it from her though even though it would not matter sense im not like that, if I told her"

George put his hand on my shoulder and looked straight into my eye as I stumped out the fag on the ashtray.

"it takes time"

I shook my head "no we are officially done she has Dennis now.....I hate women"

George sighed then whispered "ye have me"

I looked at him confused "you have Patti"

He looked around then looked back into my eyes "she won't know"

I looked into his chocolate eyes

"George that's not right"

"I want ye to be happy because....im still in love with ye"

I shook my head "George stop your rubbish im no longer queer"

George smiled slightly "I know but I'm always here for you"

after that our eyes met and we could not look away we just sat in silence staring into each others eyes. This was strange I was developing feelings for George once more. I promised myself I would never become queer again for Missys sake. Yet why would  matter she left me for another man because I could not tell her I had been a queer. God what have I gotten myself into.