the Night

chapter 10

Ringo POV

I felt guilty of what I was doing and I knew it wasn't right, but if I told Missy she wouldn't understand. I truly love her and im willing to drop everything and be with her, only her. I was suddenly  interrupted from my thoughts as someone poked me. I opened my eyes pretending I was tired. George stood there smiling I think it was dark but I could sense it. He climbed in bed with me. I just sat there annoyed.

"so, ya happy we made it to New York?"

I nodded my head feeling guilt. there was a long moment of silence .

"what up with ya rings?"

I just couldn't take it anymore "George I can't do this anymore its not right, it isn't me. I love Missy she is me girl...."  George put his finger on my lips "I understand, lov im sorry for forcing ya into it. I still love ya and I want the best for ya"

I smiled "thanks George and you didn't force me into it, it was me choice and decision. I thought it was who I was, but..You know just one of those things, eh?"

"aye, but I must admit I may have fallen in love me self"

I chuckled "whos the lucky bird?"

you could tell he was blushing because his cheeks were glowing pink in the dark. "um. Ms. Pattie Boyd"

Ringo chuckled "oh, the young bird that starred as one of the girls on the train?"

"yea, shes just so gorgeous" George nervously laughed

"hm, I could sense you two staring at eachother and im pretty sure it shows in the movie, we'd have to see when it comes out"

George shook his head "ya think I should call her up and invite her to come on tour with us"

I shrugged "aye, but how will she get here?"

George went silent then scratched his head. "suppose I pay for her ticket to take a plane"

I nodded my head "the question is how will you send it?"

George thought for a moment "I'll send an urgent letter so it will get there by tommarow. Then I'll play sick so I can let her in the hotel room tommarow"

I chuckled "wise idea mate"

George quickly got up "ill call her right now since its morning there and ill write the urgent letter"

I smiled "good luck"

George ran out if the room excitedly. suddenly someone walked into my room. I could not tell who until they spoke.

"hello love" Missy spoke nervously

"Missy?"

she climbed into my bed then hugged me. "Ringo I love you"

I smiled accepting it "I love you Missy"

She scratched her nose "so what do you wanna do for the remaining night hours we got?"

I knew what she wanted and I wanted her to. "hmm I don't know"

She put her finger on my lips then traced them as I pulled her closer to me. "a kiss madem?"

She smiled while looking into my eyes "um yes sir"

I pulled her into a deep kiss which turned sloppy. I moved my lips from hers and explored down her neck. She moaned quietly then mumbled "Richard" I kept exploring down as later well you know.  It was the most memorable first night in America. I woke up at sunrise laying my eyes on my one and only enjoying her small calm breaths while her eyes remained closed. I whispered in her ear "I truly love you Missy Ray"

She moved her head on my bare chest as I held her close. After an hour her eyes flickered open then looked up at me "Ringo..."

suddenly Brian walked in "Ringo? Missy? are you serious?"

We quickly pulled the sheets up to are chins "um sorry Brian"

He sighed "well it was bound to happen, don't worry I already caught Jane and Paul"

Ringo chuckled "aye"

Brian looked at the window then us "well you better get ready eh?"

Ringo nodded "aye but we need some privacy"

Brian quickly walked out "sorry, hurry up though, George doesn't seem to well so I better check up on him"

Brian continued babbling as he walked down the hall.

I looked at Missy "well you heard him I gotta get ready"

She smile then grabbed my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waists forcing each other in a passionate kiss.

After a while she got up putting on my robe as I put on my button up collard shirt and underwear.

I smiled at her handing her one of my shirts "here"

she took it then slipped off the robe changing into the shirt "thanks"

I kept my eyes on her as i slipped on my trousers and I couldn't help  myself "your beautiful"

she blushed "um thanks"

I smiled then put on my tie apparently I was having trouble and she noticed "you need help?" she chuckled

I blushed alittle in embarrassment "um yes I suppose"

she walked in front of me then slowly and gently pulled the knot to my neck then smiled.  "thanks love"

"Your welcome"

(Hey sorry its been a long time just getting through the last weeks of school well I hope you enjoyed and ill try to update soon :) )