Beatles

chapter 4

Missy POV

After two years had past Ringos and me became best friends. As I was at a record store looking through Elvis Presley records, Ringo snuck up on me causing me to drop a whole stock of records. Ringo started laughing hysterically while I stood in embarrassment. Thank god there was only two people there. I then started to glare at him.

"are you fucking serious"

He forced himself to stop "im sorry, love"

I ignored him trying not to burst. I got on the ground and started gathering the records as Ringo slowly put his hand on my back in a way of saying i'll do it. As he crouched down to help our eyes locked. He started blushing which made me laugh breaking the eye lock. I quickly gazed back into his eyes "I love it when you blush for me." He then started blushing again making me giggle more.

"alright lovebirds are ya goin to clean up this mess or what." the owner yelled.

Ringo looked up at the owner "yes sir"

After we had finished Ringo grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. I looked at him confused "whats wrong?" his smile turned into sad puppy eyes. I looked at him still confused. As I leaned on the wall he put his hand on the wall by my shoulder while leaning by me.

"Missy I have something ya might not want to hear"

"you can tell me anything" I said smiling trying to get him to tell me.

He wrapped his hand around my waist then looked straight into my eyes . "I love you"

I chuckled while blushing alittle "why would I not want to hear that"

He shook his head "well its not that but I thought maybe I would also confess my love to you"

I smiled "I have to admit i've fallen in love with you from when I first met you"

He smiled then pulled me closer to him. I realized he was swooping slowly for a kiss. I was nervous but not for long as his lips slowly touched mine. I closed my eyes enjoying the passionate kiss. He then pulled away.

"Im joining the band the Beatles, their drummer was not good enough and they wanted me so I excepted"

I smiled staring straight into his eyes "your gonna be great, not to mention I believe you'll be famous one day"

He smiled "so ya don't mind, love ?"

"nope not at all"

He quickly went on " next week I have to go to London to record a single with them"

I smiled "your gonna do great I promise it will be a successful single"

He smiled then kissed me again. He quietly whispered romantically in my ear.

"I love you"

"I love you to" I whispered back.