Ms. Boyd

chapter12

George POV

for the first time since hamburg I was taking a chance on a girl. The last time I was young and I didn't even know the lass. Well obviously she was a prostitute, I was just trying to impress the guys so I would be accepted in the band well you know. It was not fun at all especially when you had your whole bandmates watching ya and cheering. Also the lass was to fast. I never really fancied birds however I was never really queer. Just ever since I met Ringo I could sense something between us. I had no clue what but I had to be with him. He obviously felt the same and when I met him in Hamburg all we did was walk around together, and went to nihht clubs on are days off. I talked John into letting him take Pete's place in Hamburg and the Cavern. We were so close together until we came back from Hamburg after I was kicked out so around 1960. We were on break after playing so Ringo left to the bar he came back later into some trance. John knew he was in love with a bird so I talked Ringo into hanging out with me more after he joined our band but he was never the same. So I was jealous of Missy but I didn't want to hurt Ringo so I decided when we filmed "A Hard Days Night" I'd give a bird one more chance especially Patti Boyd.

I opened my eyes from resting to a slight knock at the door. I smiled excitedly then jumped up to the hotel room door and opened it. There was Patti, as I laid my eyes in her eyes a strange sensation in my heart caused me to shiver but it was a warm shiver.

"ello" she smiled shyly

I smiled exposing my fangs "um hi.....come on in"

she stepped in observing the room "wow this is nice"

I chuckled "aye, how was the trip?"

she smiled excitedly "amazing I've never rode first class, yes im a model but we always ride second class"

I smiled "glad you enjoyed it"

she stared straight into my eyes "why are you doing this for me?"

I scratched my neck "um..I was wondering if you'd....like to be me bird"

she gasped "me why me, im clumsy,ugly...."

I quickly interrupted her "if you were clumsy and ugly I'd still love you, but your not your gorgeous,sweet, and funny and that makes me love ya even more"

She took a deep breath then smiled "aww Mr. Harrison your so kind, yes I would love to be your bird"

she flung her arms around me as I hugged her back.

"Well I played sick today so I have the hotel room to meself, are you hungry? I can order some hotel food"

she grinned "a date eh?"

I grinned back "yes"

she nodded her head "ill order"

"yay"

we started laughing and joking around for a while. She was beautiful and her smile just calmed me and I....fallen for her.

after an hour she picked up her bags "so where will I be staying?"

I lead her into Jane's and Missy's hotel room.

"Paul's and Ringo's birds are staying in here. you will love them they're quite nice"

she shook my hand "thank ye Mr. Harrison"

I kissed her hand "your welcome Ms. Boyd, but please call me George"

she chuckled "why then thank ye George"

I smiled "your welcome Patti"

I walked out feeling the sensation if me falling in love, just what would she do if she found out I was queer? no I will not tell her I promised myself.

(short I know but I hope you guys enjoyed it ;)   )