Memories and secrets

chapter 7

Missy POV

As I finished packing for the long tour in America I felt happy to go back, although there was a lump in my heart remembering my parents. I remembered when my dad worked in Hollywood as a producer for Elvis Presley's movie (Jailhouse rock) . He took me on set and thats when I met Elvis. I remembered my fifth birthday when my mom and dad made a fool of themselves being clowns because the birthday clown could not make it. I also remembered the beach and how we'd always have a picnic on the nice warm California sand every Sunday in summer. I then started remembering the day my parents died.

______ *flashback*_____

"Missy, im calling from work your father is coming to pick me up then we will pick you up. we are going to take you out to celebrate your graduation"

"mom I've already graduated im going to college, you know that"

"I know honey I just want to remember that day"

"mom im growing and you can't stop me " *laughs*

"I know sweetie and im proud of you, no matter what people say or do always follow your dream."

"I will ma"

"well sweetie I have to go. we will see you in probably ten minutes. I love you sweetie"

"I love you to mom I'll start getting ready"

"bye"

"bye"

*ten minutes later and phone rings*

"hello?"

"is this Missy?"

"this is she, um who's this?"

"deputy Mark...um im sorry to inform you that your parents were involved in a deadly car crash..they are not expected to live..im sorry for your loss"

*drops phone*

_______End of flash back_______

I was cut off by a knock at the door. I glanced at the clock realizing I had been day dreaming for an hour. I quickly stuffed the rest of my clothes in the suitcase then ran downstairs to open the door. To my surprise John stood there although I was expecting Brian or Ringo.

He went into shock "are ya okay love"

I went into confusion "what?"

He looked concerned "your eyes are red"

I felt a warm tear fall down my cheek. I knew I was all teary eye from the flashback, but I didn't want to ruin are trip "its nothing my grandma just sprayed some disgusting perfume and it looks like im allergic to it"

he smiled "well don't die on us yet , love"

I shook my head annoyed by him calling me love, I mean he was acting as if I was dating him so I had to confront him nicely "can you please stop calling me love?....You know im with Ringo and its kinda uncomfortable when your always calling me love."

He smirked trying to lock eyes with me which made me annoyed. "sorry love, but its just a saying it doesn't mean anything."

I glared at him although I did hear alot of the people use it around here so I guess it was a saying. "whatever"

He pushed himself in just to annoy me "so are ya ready...lov...Miss?"

I nodded my head "yes wait here and don't you dare touch anything"

He grinned like a five year old boy "ya don't trust me?"

I looked at him then sarcastically said "remember John Lennon you are the winner and named for a broken bowl in a china shop"

He looked lost "that didn't make a bit of sense"

I ignored him then went back upstairs to get my stuff as I came back down I caught John playing with a record. "JOHN"

He startled dropped the record causing it to crack.

He looked at me guilty then smirked a little.

I obviously pissed was ready to beat him up, but he quickly picked up the record case showing the cover of the with the Beatles album. "relax we have a million more of these"

I shook my head "lets go before I end up strangling you"

He walked behind me then pinched my butt. I sequaled  in shock. He started chuckling evily. I gave him a cold stare making him go in front of me. Although he did not budge he quickly stopped chuckling then got serious. He kept his eyes in to mine. I was in uderly confusion. He leaned his head to mine them slowly planted his lips on mine. I went into shock of how he was acting I knew John was flirty and annoying but I never knew he'd do this to his mates girlfriends. I allowed it for at least a minute but once he started licking my lips so his tongue could go in I quickly pushed him away. "what the fuck are you doing?"

He looked into my eyes with puppy eyes "sorry I couldn't help myself"

I looked back into his eyes "yeah you could, please don't do thar again its not right im with Ringo"

His shyness went away then switched to anger "Ringo, Ringo,Ringo if only ya knew" he suddenly shut his mouth.

I studied him "if only I knew what?"

John rolled his eyes then switched his mood to annoying again "if only ya knew he's a fucking ladies man" he smirked then pushed me into the car. I started having the sense of something bad a secret and I knew it was not good I'd have to wait to ask Ringo what was going on, until we got to the airport.

(Its getting good hope you guys enjoy ily all)