Hell Part Fifteen

Start from the beginning

We say in silence for about for a while until she got up to go shower. She doesn't seem mad at me which is a good thing.

About 45 minutes pasted, Barb reenters the room in a different outfit and her hair pull back into a ponytail. She comes back to sit and the couch and starts putting her shoes on.

"Where are you doing??" I sit up and set my now empty cereal bowl onto the coffee table.

"Well I don't want to just sit around the house and it's always been a dream of my to live in New York because it's just looked amazing." She stands and adjusts her shorts. "So I want to go explore everything" She continues and goes to grab her bag from the entree way.

"Can I come?" I ask quickly. I did not want to sit around the house bored all day.

"Is prefer being alone s-" but before she could finish I stopped her.

"Shut up I'm coming." and sprint to my room so I can get ready. I hurried my ass off because I was scared she would have already left without waiting for me.

I hopped out of my room trying to put my last shoe on and nearly fell flat on the floor. Thankfully she was still standing, impatiently by the door.

"Hurry up." She rolls her eyes and heads out the door. I catch up with her and together we make our way out of the apartment.

Once we stepped outside I let out a long sigh taking in the air because it felt so good outside. "So where to first?" I asked as we stood still in front of the apartment building. A lot of people passing by enjoying the beautiful day as well. New York had always fascinated me. All these people moving together and avoiding any collisions. The first week I was here I nearly crashed into everyone and was way to scared to drive anywhere.

"Central Park." She replies. "When me and Liam went out that night he took me around but because it was dark I didn't want to go there and get mugged or something." She pulls out this large map that I supposed would lead us to the park.

"Give me that." I pulled the map from her hand and crumpled it and tossed it into the nearest trash bin.

"What the hell!?" She exclaims.

"We don't need that. We'll do this the Tommo way. I know where I'm going." I replied cockily and pulled her arm into the direction of the park.

"I swear if you get us lost you're gonna get it." She tugs her arm away and continues walking.

"I won't." I replied.

I hoped.

Her eyes constantly moving with ever passing building, taxi, business man, dog, hobo, and even the pigeons. She was so into everything. She definitely looked like a tourist but no one was giving her much attention except some guys checking her out. I wanted to punch their faces but did not want to cause any trouble for her. Some guys stared like they've never seen a girl before. It's annoying.

I few blocks up I see an entrance to Central Park and nearly jumped up for joy. I did something right.

"Here we are" I motioned once we got closer.

"Wow great job for not screwing this up." she hits my shoulder and walks in. "So many times I've seen in movies them strolling through this park and dreamed about doing it myself." She glances up at the large trees and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"Yeah it's pretty great." I look around. To me it looks like any other park, just larger. I won't ruin her moment though. Yet.

She finds an empty bench and slowly sits down on it. She lets out a sigh and leans her head back so that she was facing the top of the trees again. I quietly take a seat next to her not wanting to disturb where she's doing.

"Isn't this perfect?" She asks not moving from her current position. Right when she asks a loud siren sounds and gets louder as it gets closer. On the street there was I guess a speed chase going on because a car speeds by and shortly after a cop car passes.

I look back at her to see her eyes widened and her mouth opened. I was about to see if she was okay but she spoke first.

"That was freakin amazing!" She jumps up. "That was a fucking car chase!" people start looking at her. Some laugh and others look worried.

"Okay you little weirdo lets go." I grab her arm to calm her down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this was worth it! Sorry for taking so long. with it being summer I haven't had much time for this but i'll try updating sooner than this time

Thank y'all so much for all the votes and comments and not leaving me!! It means so much!!<3

Keep reading!!

Love Ashley! xx