"I do!"

"You're gonna go to the party and you're gonna look so hot that boys will wanna eat you. Who cares about Atcher & Tracy, even Austin. He doesn't seem to care, so why should you. Go be free" Lily exclaimed. She pulled me off the bed and pushed me over to the drawers. "Now go get ready!" She yelled, from the bathroom.

"Who knew you could look like this" Lily said, her voice light as she straightened the last piece of my hair

"Not me, that's for sure." I said, while looking in the mirror taking in this new me for the night. My hair was pin straight, which was a first. My make up was a little darker. My face was lightly covered in foundation. I didn't wanna look like one of those girls who bathed their face in foundation, so I went for the lighter look. I had smokey eyeshadow and defined cheekbones.

My outfit was a strapless dress. The top was a pale pink that had a little bit of draping, the bottom was a tight black skirt, that barely covered my butt, it that had the same color pale pink stripes going around it. I was fortunate to be able to wear gold gladiator sandals, because of my foot or else Lily would've forced me into heels.

Lily curled her hair and had on a heavy amount of makeup. It looked nice. Her eyeshadow was a little smoker than mine. She had on a bright red slimming dress that hugged her waist. The top was a see through net mesh and there was a bow across her bust. She wore a shiny thin black belt around her waist. She had on black heels.

We stood side by side looking into the mirror.

"Dang if I was a guy, I'd totally bang us" Lily said

"Dude same" I replied

We grabbed out purses and opened the door to get out. I felt a little scared to walk out to see all the guys. I've never dressed like this before. I stopped half way in the hall thinking about what they would think.

Lily grunted and pulled my arm, dragging me down the hall and let me go as we saw everyone in the living room. They all stood up.

"Holy-" Chris said

"Hotness" Jake finished

I felt my face flush and looked down. I saw Austin staring at me and when I met his gaze he quickly looked away.

"If you guys are gonna look this every time we go to a party, we need to go more often." Chris sputtered

"So you're saying we look old hags when we're not going to a party" Lily joked, as she whacked her purse on Chris's arm.

"Ye-I mean, no no nooo" Chris quickly recovered

"Relax I'm kidding" Lily said

I looked over at Tracy and she had on a strapless hot pink dress with a triangle cutout on her stomach. She wore tall black heels. Her makeup was heavily caked on and her long blonde hair was pulled to the side. I swear she had extensions

"No compliment for me, boys?" She said, as she twirled her fake hair. Leaning against the wall

Whoaa. Can we take a moment. Was she Rachel's sister or something?

I scoffed remembering how Rachel asked the same thing.

Her glare turned to me "Problem?"

"You" I mumbled under my breath

Atcher stepped out from his room, rolling up his sleeve. "Are we ready to -- whoa" he said as he looked at me. I blushed even harder this time and tried to hide my face.

"That's what we said!" Jake and Chris said in unison. Atcher just stared at me in awe.

Wow, this is something new.