Ch.7: The Lost of Sara

Start from the beginning

I jumped on Jake wrapping my arms around his shoulders and softly kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks sweetie." I said pulling away. "Sorry I flipped out on you. I went down the stairs and noticed you were no longer there so I panicked."

His mysterious grey eyes starred into my green eyes. We silently looked into each other's eyes as if we were playing mind games with each other.

Jake broke it saying, "Awe you're falling for me!"

"Hehe...How do you know that?" I asked

"I can just tell with your eyes and the way you look at me." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever, let's just get to school my Jakey baby." I said grabbing his hand and walking down the block towards Brooklyn High.

***

When Jake and I finally reached school, we busted open the door together and walked down the halls hands in hand. We kept on getting surprised looks and gasps from the students at their lockers as we walked by. I had on my pink and shiny chain Jake gave me and it sparkled as I walked.

To my surprise I saw Salina and Sara also walking hand and hand down the halls from around the corner. When we finally reached each other we stood and glared at each other. Salina and I didn't have a thing to say to each other, we just glared at each other and made rude faces towards each other. Salina probably has an evil plan up her sleeves. I pulled Sara away from the bitch.

"Sara honey...what the heck are you doing with Salina? I asked with a confused look on my face.

"We are dating each other now." She replied.

"EW...why Sara, since when did you have an interest in girls...? And why her for?" I questioned.

"Well, Salina was very hurt from Jake and she was sad and I tried to comfort her because you know that's just the kind of person I am...and then I just fell for her." She replied.

"Wow...really Sara, you would actually do this to me? I said while starring at her up and down walking away.

"You know what...I'm glad I know what type of a friend you are now. Have a happy life with your girlfriend."

I walked towards Jake, grabbed his hand and said, "This guy right here is all I need. There's no need to stress over a fake friend like you when I have an awesome boyfriend by my side.

Jake gave me soft kiss on the forehead, and we walked off to class. He switched his schedule around so that we could see each other more often during the day. We know have 4 out of 6 classes together and we always walked the halls together. While walking the halls I try to look out for Jodie. I haven't seen her in a while and I haven't even gotten any calls from her either. I think she has been hiding something from me, but it doesn't really matter. I don't need friends when I have Jake.

It's October now and the fall ball was coming soon. Jake and I are going together of course, and I'm guessing Sara and Salina are going to be each other's dates. Not so sure about Jodie because I still haven't found her at school today.

After the final bell rang for school let out, Jake and I head out the school door to walk home. A cool breeze hits me and I start to shiver.

"You cold babe?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

Jake gave me his Bullet for My Valentine hoodie he was wearing and held me tight in his arms to keep me warm. He walked me home and let me hold on to

his jacket.

"Thanks for walking me home and letting me keep your jacket my Jakey baby." I said.

"Anything for my Jazz baby." He replied.

He gave me one last kiss goodbye and I went into the house and up to my room. I was very tired from school. I lay down on my bed to take a mid-afternoon

nap and with his jacket right next to me me so I could have his scent around me. I dreamed about Jake and I being together in a spacious beach house apartment in the heart of Manhattan.

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need... please staaaay forever with me!"My text tone rang loudly in the middle of my day dream about Jake and me.

Jakey Baby: Babe...can you send me a pix of you?

I texted him back saying, "Okay boo, what type?"

I received another text saying, "Please don't get mad...but I wanna pix of your boobs with your pretty face showing."

I replied saying, "Uh...okay honey...anything for you."

I took off my shirt and sent him the picture he wanted. A few minutes later I got another text.

Jakey Baby: Wow...they look amazing babe. Thanks. I luv you sooooo much! <3

I replied with, "LOL I love you to baby."

***

It was Saturday and Jake wanted me to come over his house and spend some time with him. His father wasn't home and he wanted some company. We went up to his room and just chilled on his bed. He was cracking jokes and made me laugh so hard the entire time. The jokes probably weren't even that funny but I liked him so much that anything he said I thought would be hilarious.

All of a sudden feeling of suspension came across me and I stopped laughing at his jokes. Something was about to happen, but I wasn't sure what.

"Baby...I think something is going to happen with us." I told Jake

"What do you mean babe...? Nothing is going to happen with us, were going to be together forever okay. He said while wrapping his arms around me for reassurance.

I just tried to relax myself in the midst of his arms and avoid the feeling.

Moments later, Jake's father came busting in the door.

"Why the hell do I have a picture text message from some anonymous number showing this slut you have in the bed topless?!" He roared.

"What...? How did your father get that picture?" I screamed to Jake.

"I have no idea...! I didn't even send it to anyone...I kept it locked in my phone!" He shouted.

"I knew something was going to happen, I just knew it! I'm going home Jake!" I yelled while grabbing my purse and storming out his house.

"Bye whore!" I heard Jake's father yell out behind the door.

As I ran down the streets with tears flooded in my eyes, I saw Salina giggling around the corner of Jake's house. I knew that bitch was behind all of this! She just had to try to ruin my happiness! Even when you think you have gotten her back for what she done, she seeks for revenge and always gets you back... bad! I never said this about any person before, but I hated her. Yes, I hated Salina Rodriguez!

The only question to consider now is...how in the world did she get that picture of me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank's for reading. =)

Don't forget to check out Salina Pov at www.wattpad.com/PGEchic.

.