NEW MAFIA STORY

Hi po... Nag brown out po kasi ng matagal dito samin at walang net so wala akong ibang nagawa kung hindi ito. Tapos ko na po siya sa notes ko.. Eedit ko nalang... Sana ho magustuhan niyo. Ganitong vibe din po siya ng istori pero mag kaibang mag kaiba po sila... Sana po magustuhan niyo... Thank you po.

Title: Owned by the mafia boss

Status: On going.
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Action.
Story description:
All she wanted to do is to stay with her father's side even though she'll die hurting by him but when that night came, her father almost rape her, she manage to run away and found herself under a bridge and met Karim.

Meeting him made everything well. Namuhay siya ng simple at maayos. Namuhay siya nang walang nanakit sa kanya.

Until one night, on their way home, someone suprisingly kidnapped her and brought her to a unfamiliar place and room with other girls who's tide up and couldn't do anything but to feel scared and cry.

She managed to untie her self and all she wanted to do is to scape even though she doesn't know what will happen or what she'll going to do. Until the lights went off and she manage to hide behind a mountain of clothes.

She's so scared that her whole is shaking to death while crying heavily. She couldn't breath properly specially when she saw that man. His presence is so intence and scary as fuck that when they eyes met behind those mountain of clothes, she passed out.

Until the morning came. With all the fear and heaviness in her chest, the mafia owned her and all she can do is to accept. Why? Because she knows, in the end, she's the weak one.