Shopping and a New Dragon

Start from the beginning

Kid2: Let's go!!

Kid3: C'mon the Playground isn't far.

The Kid tugs on his Shirt while Others just clung to his Leg.

Tohru: Wow, I didn't know you were Popular here.

Y/N: Yeah, One day I was Shopping here, the next I know, all these Kids ran up to me.

Tohru Giggled like a School girl as Y/N handles the Kids.

Y/N: Alright kids, Go to your Mommies now. I'm shopping at the Moment.

All the Kids pouted and 'Aaawwwweedd'

Y/N: I'll play another time.

A Little girl from the Group walked up to him as he Crounched down to her Size.

Girl: Pwomise?

Y/N: Pwomise.

He ruffled her hair as the Group ran to their Respective Mommies, Tohru saw Y/N petting the Girl and clung to him.

Y/N: Tohru...

Tohru: ....

Y/N sighed and Petted Tohru's Golden silky Hair, She blushed Slightly and made a Silly Grin. Then the Duo continued their Shopping.

Timeskip with Chibi Y/N playing with the Kids~

As the Duo finnaly played all of their Groceries, a Robber nabbed a Purse.

Y/N: Gaaahh!!

The Robber pushed Y/N as he Fell back, Tohru saw it as her Eyes were Bursting with Bloodlust.

She ran, at the Robber and Knocked him out on the Floor.

As she was About to Kill him, Y/N stopped her with Stern Eyes.

Y/N: Tohru, Stop.

Tohru obeyed as she Lowers her Attack, The people who saw this strare at her, making Tohru and Y/N Anxious.

As they prepared the Worse, The People Clapped for Tohru's Justice on the Robber.

Soon they Made their way Home, With Y/N holding her Hand.

Y/N: I know what your Thinking and Thank you for that.

Tohru: What do you mean?

Y/N: You were gonna Kill that Man for Bumping into me, Nobody has ever done that for me, So...

He Looked at her with a Smile of Gratitude and Half Opened eyes.

Y/N: Thank you...

Tohru blushed at his Face and looked away for moment then looked back at him, Y/N noticed her movement.

Y/N: I also felt it...

Tohru: Felt what?

Y/N: You know what I mean...

Tohru looked at Y/N with a Shock as he looked down.

Y/N: That feeling, When you are either Called a Freak for doing something Unique or a Hero for doing something Unexpected. That's the Cold truth of us Humans, We're ignorant to our Beliefs and will do so until our Graves.

Y/N's face showed Disgust as he Rembers a Memory that would Haunt his Beliefs and Understanding, But he Looked at Tohru with Caring Eyes.

Y/N: But, Whatever happens, You will always be My Maid, Don't let Anyone tell you who you are.