What?

Sunday, November 2

New York

Jazzly Residence

(10:35 a.m.)

            Jasmine angrily walked down the stairs,

“Fred!” She yelled, “the door!”

After a few seconds of no reply she sighted and went to open the door

“Oh” She said as she stared at Eve who was standing right in front of her, “Hello Aunt Eve, what brings you here?”

“I came to meet your fiancé”

“of course” Jasmine gave her a fake smile, “he’s not here”

“I… I also need to speak with you”

“ok” Jasmine stepped aside and let her in

“in private”

“ok” Jasmine closed the door and lead her to the Office.

Sunday, November 2

New York

Jazzly Residence

(10:38 a.m.)

            “So, what’s so important that you needed to tell me Eve?” Jasmine asked sitting in her dads desk chair

“I wanted to apologize, your father told me that you found out about us…”

“There is no ‘us’ with you and my father, Eve” Jasmine said darkly, “don’t bother apologizing to me because you didn’t betray me, you betrayed your own sister, my mother when you decided to play lover with my father”

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you, Reyna never loved your father, I did. I loved him and she took him from me and she had children with him just to prove to me that she had him, and when she died I took this as an opportunity to take what was rightfully mine”

“you’re one fucked up human Eve” Jasmine said angrily

“Your father is mine, he might have 3 kids but you guys don’t matter to him, he loves me and I will fight for him”

“he has four kids”

“no, Jake isn’t your brother” Eve stared at Jasmine dead in the eye as she said this. A smirk forming on her flawless face.

This isn’t the end ;)  

(Book two) Chasing Love is up to read on my profile.

What's going to happen?
How will Jasmine react?
Will she give Eve the satisfaction?