New Look

Sunday, November 1

New York

Jazzly Residence

(10:58 a.m.)

            “this house is like a palace” Heath said not sounding surprised or amazed at all as they entered the library , “I’m surprised of how you’re used to the house over at San Diego”

“I’m sorry for not being the snobby little rich girl people seem to think I am” Jasmine said rolling her eyes

“That’s good” Heath grinned as he grabbed her chin, “that’s what I like about you”

“Heath, stop messing with me” Jasmine said moving away from his grasp, “I know you have a girlfriend”

“don’t you also have a boyfriend?”

“No, I broke up with Manuel three weeks ago”

“Well, what do you want me to do? I cant just break it off with the girl out of nowhere”

“You’re having sex with her” Jasmine said bluntly

“What?” Heath looked at her surprised

“D’vonni read that you were ‘very gentle’ in bed”

“only once” Heath said, then smiled, “are you jealous?”

“No!” Jasmine said quickly, “I mean… you know what? I don’t care. I’m gonna go change” she said waking away

“Jasmine” Heath grabbed her arm, “it wasn’t a lie when I said I wanted to marry you”

“well you sure didn’t seem too eager when we first met”

“what did you expect? Gale should’ve warned me” He pulled Jasmine closer to him, “besides I think getting married to you should be fun… you’re so full of surprises”

“whatever Heath” Jasmine said pulling her arm away, “I’m going to my room”

“alright, lets go”

“don’t touch anything” Jasmine warned walking out the library.

Sunday, November 1

New York

Jazzly Residence

(11:25 a.m.)

            When Jasmine entered her room her mouth dropped slightly at the sight of three black Ralph Lauren suitcases.

“oh yeah” she said closing her mouth in a straight line. She turned to Heath who was looking around the room, “umm… my dad insisted that you and I shared a room”. She walked over her shopping bags, “now, if you excuse me I need to put stuff away”

“let me help you”

“No. there’s no need, its juts clothes”

“look Jasmine, I don’t know if you’re being shy or if you just don’t like me, but I’m trying really hard here to be your friend… help me out here”.

Jasmine turned and stared at Heath,

“I’m sorry, you’re right” She smiled, “you can take out your stuff, there’s a closet inside the bathroom you can place your stuff in there”

“thanks” Heath said with a smile.

“Hey Jazz” Tinsley said knocking lightly and opening the door to Jasmine’s room, “ready for you new look?”