after the break-up

Friday, October 16

San Diego, California

South California Academy

(7:00 a.m.)

Jasmine walked inside the school with a blue hollister shirt and dark jeans.

"is it true you're going to new york??" Cody asked walking next to her

"yeah," Jasmine replied, "I'm leaving after second period"

"lucky bitch" Cody muttered.

"whatever". Jasmine looked at him and smiled. She knew Cody was just mad that he wasn't going.

They walked past the football players. A few of them whistled. Manuel stood by the side talking to Elise who was in her cheerleading uniform. He looked up for a second then back down to Elise.

"so, you and Manuel are officially over?" Cody whispered

"yes, I hope" Jasmine said. She really did. Manuel was fun while he lasted but he was soooo yesterday's news.

They finally made it to the cafeteria

"Go on without me" Jasmine told Cody walking towards Christian's table.

"Hi Christian" Jasmine said brightly. Christian looked up surprised

"what do you want Jazz?" Christian asked coldly

"I came to blossom our friendship"

"are you serious?" Christian said making a face, "why?"

"well, first of all, this is my last year and I just want to enjoy it and finish without enemies"

"what makes you think I want to be your friend?" Christian asked

"because it benefits you. I'm popular, famous. We go out paparazzi takes picture, you come out, voila"

"true it does benefit me... but what about you? What do you get from this?"

"an awesome, peaceful year" Jasmine smiled, "by the way, I never hated you"

"very well" Christian crossed her arms, "I guess I could try"

"thanks" Jasmine said, "FYI I broke up with Manuel just for you".

Christian narrowed her eyes at Jasmine, "I told you I wanted Heith"

"well, he's an actor Chris" Jasmine said, "from what I know of actors, they're not very serious in relationships". With a smile Jasmine gave Christian a small wave before leaving to join the BC.

Friday, October 16

San Diego, California

South California Academy

(8:20 a.m.)

Jasmine walked out of her first period.

"Hey Jazz!" She heard someone call her. She turned around and saw Dominic walking towards her.

"I'll see you girls later" She told D'vonni and Jessica as she walked towards Dominic.

"what's up?" She said stopping in front of him.

"I just wanted to know if you did the math homework?" he smiled embarrassed thought they both knew he wasn't, "I didn't do it"

"really? What a coinscidense" Jasmine smiled, "let's suppose I did the homework... what do I get if I give it to you?"

"a kiss"

"I got that yesterday night" Jasmine rolled her eyes. She would never admit that she'll gladly take another.

"well, what do you want?" Dominic asked looking at her confused.

"nothing" Jasmine said, she opened her binder and took four sheets of paper out, "here, give them to Alexiandra when you're done and tell her to txt me" She pulled the papers back before he could get them and turned serious, "before 5th period"

"ok. don't worry beautiful, I wont forget" he winked at her and send her a dashing smile.

"you better not darling" Jasmine told him turning around and walking to her 2nd period class.

Friday, October 16

San Diego, California

South California Academy

(8:24 a.m.)

Jasmine had always liked her speech class. Except that now there was a problem named Manuel.

Jasmine sat down in the square table she shared with Manuel, Justin and Landon. Justin was a model golden hair, hazel eyes, ripped body and Landon was a soccer player he had orange curly hair, brown eyes and freckles across his cheeks.

"Morning" she said avoiding eye contact with Manuel who was sitting across from her.

"hey Jazz" Landon said, "how'd you been?"

"hi Landon" Jasmine said, "good. You?" she had a soft spot for Landon. He was such a sweetheart.

"great" was Landon's reply.

Jasmine's phone vibrated. It was from Manuel.

Manuel: Hey, can we talk?

Jasmine looked up and their eyes met. She quickly looked down.

Jasmine: Cant talk. We could txt. Bout wut?

Manuel: us

Jasmine looked up and rolled her eyes

Manuel: ?

Jasmine: us? Seriously?

Manuel: I'm sorry

Jasmine: l8er k?

Manuel: y?

Jasmine: plz

Manuel: k

"Jasmine?" a girl walked in and handed Jasmine a slip.

"Thanks" Jasmine said grabbing it and standing up. She walks toward the teacher and handed him the homework.