21

"Both babies are fully developed. I can't induce you because the extra time that this is taking means your body is still preparing you for the birth." Namjoon says and Jungkook groans, "Lisa is overdue by two weeks and Sanha is just due! How to I speed it up?" Jungkook asks and Namjoon chuckles, "Sex, spicy food, swimming, try walking around. Now, Winter and Royce arer with Taehyung and Jin hyung is getting everything on the list for Winters birthday party, call if you need anything, but I am going to go check on Jimin because he is due in three weeks." The wizard says before smiling and leaving after allowing all the animals into the omegas bedroom.
Jungkooks braxton hicks have been very frequent the past week and Jin didn't even allow him out of their bedroom anymore. Royce only nursed when he woke up, before he went to bed, and when he was sick, so he didn't worry to much about his friends watching his kid, but he misses his kids. "I can't go swimming because I can't make it down the stairs, but I do have a giant bathtub and a book." Jungkook grumbles, sitting up with Bennys help, grabbing Tilly and his book before waddling his way to the bathroom, but the moment he reaches the doorway, his belly cramps up again, earning a groan of pain as he hunches over, grabbing his belly, only to be surprised by the sight of water pooling around his feet. "Finally." He whispers, rubbing his stomach until the tightness releases and he can continue to the tub where he starts filling it up with water birth appropriate temperature water.

"Nina, please geet my phone!" Jungkook calls, but instead of the bird flying in, Benny runs in and closes the door while Ninas alarm of warning can be heard. "Shit. Of course someone breaks in when I am alone and in labour and don't have my phone." Jungkook grumbles, deciding to ignore everything and read his book until a cosiderably stronger contraction hits and he drops his book in the water with a cry.
"Hey! Who are you?" Jin yells from downstairs and Jungkook can't help but cry in relief as loud bangs sound through the house from downstairs. After a coupls minutes, Jungkook is panting as knocks sound at the door, "Baby, can I come in?" Seokjin calls through the door. "Yes." Jungkook answers simply, not feeling very talkative. Benny walks out when Jin walks in, but the alphas eyes were glowing red at the sight of his mate in visible pain. "How long have you been in labour?" He growls and Jungkook whines at the power radiating from him.
Alphas are very protective over their omegas, so when they go into labour and show their pain, the alphas instincts take over, forcing their demenor into almost anger at the baby, but also not allowing anything near them. "Jinnie, I know you can't really talk to anyone, but give me a phone so I can tell people not to come over." Jungkook says and Jin takes a deep breath, making his eyes go back to normal as he pulls out his cellphone and hands it to Jungkook before stripping his clothes off and getting in the tub behind Jungkook to act as a rest and calming point.
"Hey, hyung." Namjoon answers and Jungkook almost laughs at basically being called hyung. "Hey, Joonie hyung. Um, I have been in labour for a few hours and Jin just got home to me locked in the bathroom because someone hd broken in downstairs, so please watch the kids and I should have some milk pumped in the fridge." Jungkook says through the phone and he can hear a sqeal from the other side, letting him know that Taehyung was listening.  "Remember, Kookie, follow your instincts and don't let Jin touch the babies when they are born, he will be too angry. Do you want me to come over and knock him out so you don't have to worry about anyones safety?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook whines through the phone as another contraction hits and Jin starts growling loudly behind him. "Jungkook?" Namjoon calls and Jungkook decides it would be better since his instinctual takeover will prevent him from remembering anyway. "We are in my bathroom in the tub." Jungkook whines out through the pain, tossing the phone aside as he feels the comfort of skin to skin with his mate for last time in the next couple of hours to days.

"Okay, Jin is locked in the basement with Hoseok and Yoongi guarding him. Can I check how dialated you are?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook just nods as he tries to keep himself calm while feeling the next contraction coming. "Completely ready, but I can't really assist you because I also cannot touch your kids or Jin will kill me the moment he is released, even if his alpha was in check." Namjoon says and Jungkook stands up from the bed, waddling around to ease his discomfort while Namjoon leaves the room.