16

"Kookie! I have a surprise for you!" Jin yells, entering the house while Jungkooks parents wait on the front door step. "Well, I have about fifteen for you. We temporarily have a Kookaburra with two eggs and an Emu with eleven possibly permanant eggs, but both the kids are asleep, which means I got to test stuff in the kitchen. I can keep down grapes and churros." Jungkook rambles and Jin chuckles, kissing his mate deeply before releasing the younger and leaning in to whisper in his ear, "Your surprise is at the front door."
Jungkook looks at him with a confused grin while inching towards the door opening it a sliver, but when he sees what is behind it, he releases a scream of pure fear and slams the door shut, running into Jins arms. He may be super happy to see his parents, but he is also super terrified. After going through years of their abuse, he is scarred emotionally and physically, leaving him with PTSD and something he has yet to tell his fiance, severe anxiety attacks. "You need to to tell me why you're shaking." Jin says quietly, swaying his mate. "I-it is a-a anxie-anxiety attack. Can-can't take m-m-meds." Jungkook manages stutter before full out sobbing into Jins shirt. "I guess it is a good thing Namjoon told me what to do, then." The elder says, using his nail to open a wound in his neck, lifting Jungkook to it so the younger canreach to drink while Jin holds him up by his thighs as he massages them.
After about twenty minutes of Jin calming his mate, Jungkook releases his mates long healed neck, leaning his forhead against Jins while taking deep breathes. "I am sorry they scared you, do you want me to ask them to leave?" Jin asks and Jungkook shakes his head, "I want to see them, but I need you to keep space between us. What do they know?" Jungkook whispers as Jin changes their position to a close hug. "They know you're an omegan witch, pregnant with two, mom of two, and engaged." Jin admits and Jungkook quickly pulls away with wide eyes. "How do they know the first part?"
"I told them you were pregnant and they said, 'so he is an omega?'." Jin states and Jungkook nods, "So my parents knew about the supernatural. Let them in while I go check on everyone." Jungkook mumbles, heading straight for Winters room, walking in silently and pecking the sleeping toddlers forhead to comfort himself with one of his childrens presence before moving to Royces room and chuckling when the infant lets out a loud squeal at the sight of his mommy.  "Grandma and Grandpa came, but mommy is so scared it will happen again." Jungkook whispers, swaying Royce as the baby lays against his shoulder, soaking it with drool as Jungkook starts leaking. "Well, let me change into a nursing shirt and you can nurse while I hopefully meet my real parents." Jungkook says, taking Royce to his room and laying the baby on the bed while he goes through his dresser to search for the stock of shirts Jimin left for him after his heat, eventually giving up and putting on a spaghetti strap tanktop and just sliding off one of the sleeves, tossing a blanket over himself for coverage before taking a deep breath and making his way back to the living room.

"Oh my god, my baby has a baby!" Hyo-rin exclaims, bursting into tears as Jungkook walks into the room with Royce. "Hyo-rin, we don't know if Jungkook is okay with us acknowledging him as our son." Young-bae says and Jungkook smiles lightly, "I don't mind. How about we all go sit in the kitchen and talk?" Jungkook suggests and walks to the kitchen, Jin and his parents following behind, Jin and Jungkook sitting acrost from Hyo-rin and Young-bae. "So, how far along is your pregnancy?" Hyo-rin asks and Jungkooks grin turns into a smile, "Um, three weeks and one week." Jungkook states and laughs when Hyo-rin squeals. "The first baby is a vampire, so we have about five more months, but baby number two could honestly be anything." Jin states and Hyo-rin and Young-bae expression grow worried. "Okay, we have some stuff to warn you about. Male pregnancies are finally being linked ot being supernatural by the mafia and now they are looking for pregnant males. They want to breed them to make more because they now go for thousands, even millions of dollars on the black market. That is why we paid off the doctor to say you weren't a carrier, we were contacted by the mafia and didn't want them to take you." Young-bae admits and Jungkooks jaw drops, right as cries are heard from upstairs, "MOMMY!" Winter screams and Jungkook is instantly running to Winters room with Royce in his arms, Jin and his parents close behind.
When Jungkook enters her room, he is shocked to see the windows shattered and Amber growling while standing over her. Jungkook has Winter in his arms within the second, watching as Jin looks out the window before coming back in. "Whoever it was, wasn't a supernatural because Benny has them. What I don't understand, is why I didn't hear them." Jin states, going back to his family and pulling them into his arms as Jungkook rocks Winter to calm and get Royce to stop his domino crying. "Mommy, who are they?" Winter whispers to Jungkook while staring at her grandparents, so Jungkook whispers who they are into her ear and she gasps. "Are they nice now?" Winter asks and Jungkook smiles, making eye contact with his parents, "I think so." He states loud enough for them to hear and he laughs as his parents both smile brightly.