The ninja looked at her. "She's awake? But how-"

"Tsuki Yomi!"

Kakashi's voice interrupted as a Chidori camel piercing through the poor shinobi's chest.

His ninken came in after him as he quickly took out the other ninja and came towards her.

He untied her and supported her as she found her legs weak.

"Quick, this way!"

One of the ninken said pointing at a small opening in the walls.

Kakashi nodded quickly dragging her out and leaving the ninken to close the opening.

"Let's go Yomi!" He said quickly allowing her to stand on her own and she nodded before following after him.

It was dark and they were being chased by the enemy shinobi. Yomi went ahead to tell Kakashi the problem.

"Kakashi, they did something to me."

His eyes widened as he assumed the worst.

"Did they..."

"No they didn't rape me, they sealed a tailed beast inside me."

Kisame's excitement swelled as he came closer to Yomi's scent, finally he could meet her again, he had so much to tell her.

About samehada, about growing up, about his first solo mission, so much.

Kakashi didn't know how to react, but before he could enemy shinobi arrived from in front and he stopped realising they were surrounded.

"Kakashi, kill me."

Yomi said firmly.

Kakashi looked at her like she was crazy. "You don't have to die! Sensei's master is a fuinjutsu master, he can help you!"

He was holding on to hope, she was Obito's family, his friend, their teammate!

Hope.

She smiled sadly.

One of the shinobi after them attacked and Kakashi jumped out of the way and activated his chidori again.

And he launched it at the ninja.

With that Yomi vanished from her spot.

Kisame came to a halt, he could smell it, he could see it, blood, her blood, dripping from his hands, she held his arm that was ludged inside her chest.

A few drops of blood fell from her mouth.

She leaned closer, whispering.

"STAY AWAY!"

He didn't care at this point, he attacked anything and everything that stood in his way.

Including Kakashi who was sent flying leaving the girl falling, kisame caught her holding on to her.

This couldn't be what was happening.