Chapter 65

"You really didn't hold back" Madara said as he dragged his transparent body next to her like he was heavily injured, what was he thinking? At first he wanted to see if her powers could give him his human body but instead she had stuffed him into her head to fight him there.

"Stop complaining, you didn't hold back either, huh?" Her attention had been draw by the head of silver in the small cafe they were passing.

"Kakashi san!" The head turned to her to reveal the familiar masked ninja who appeared to smile at her.

"Yomi!" She happily ran up to him only to see a familiar woman sitting in front of him. Rin, who was now a medic still looked like she did when she was smaller but this time she was more mature but she was still a little flat.

"Rin! It's been so long!" She hugged the young girl that and couldn't help but feel all memories of Obito coming back to her, she had done something horrible to him, by letting him experience that type of pain but there was no medicine for regrets, she wasn't a god then and she hadn't planned to become a god but now she could change everything.

"Then why don't you?" Isobu's voice rang in her head, he hadn't spoken to her for a while and the first thing he got when he woke up was a full blown fight with an uchiha powerhouse. "If you wanted to, you could."

"Have you forgotten? You told me yourself, because I am god doesn't means I am the most powerful being, something created me and I'm not willing to meet that thing."

Isobu didn't reply, he knew fully well what she said was true but they had never met this being so how would she know what he would do to her?

"And besides... what's the fun in that?"

"I had no idea you guys were dating" she told the two and laughed as Rin blushed while Kakashi sweat dropped.

"We weren't making it public yet, but obviously you're the one who would find out."

Yomi should really have a title for being the number one busy body, she managed to always be at the right time at the right place, like the mikoto incident.

She said her goodbyes before walking along again, when she remembered her past with team Minato she had also remembered that she had asked Madara to train her, so she looked up to him.

"When are you gonna teach me some jutsu?"

Madara felt a headache coming, he was naturally unwilling to teach such a being jutsu, wouldn't that just make her more powerful? How would he face himself when he's beaten by his junior in a jutsu battle?

"Don't be shameless and back out now."

His face darkened, who exactly was being shameless? She forced the title of "sensei" on him and she dares to call him shameless.

The great Madara uchiha was not shameless!

"Fine I'll teach you!" He retorted in slight anger, "but don't blame me for being harsh on you!"

She showed her signature smile as returned to class.

"You're late!"

She winced at iruka shouted at her for being late, "I'm sorry I'm late sensei, I met a silver haired hound on the way!"

Iruka's eye twitched as the class chuckled, "go take your seat! Because it's the first day of school I will forgive you but don't let this happen again!"

"Thank you sensei!" She said happily before going to sit next to sasuke who was naturally in a sour mood because she had already gotten on her teacher's bad side and it was only the first day!

"Do you have anything to say for yourself!?" He asked her sharply.

"I love you onii san?"

He froze, then blushed, then turned around.

"Hn."

Ahh he's so kawii ~