Chapter 51

Her eyes seems to glow for a split second.

"Kisame....."

She reached out embracing him, his tears staining her kage cloak and his hands holding on to her for his dear life.

"Everything I did was for you.... I-"

"Shh." He sniffed burying his head in her lap. "I know." The words seem to stumble in her throat as her eyes stung.

She placed his head on her lap as she placed the head of another of her other lap.

Kisame looked at the sky.

"I have so much I want to say to you onee chan."

• • •

Yomi looked at the handsome uchiha with a confused expression. "What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"Girl where are your parents?" He said avoiding the question.

"They're busy at a peace treaty meeting!" She said "and why are you looking for my parents?"

"Aren't you too young to be here alone?" He asked raising a brow. She puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms.

"I'm almost six years old!" She replied slightly annoyed and he blinked, she looked to be four at most, was she really not ageing, no way! Not a clan on earth has that ability! He immediately shook off that thought and turned to faster her again.

"Oh? It's stopped snowing!" She said sulkily pulling down her hat. "Madara nii san aren't you cold?" She asked turning to the older man.

"Not at all, but it's funny watching you shiver while I'm perfectly fine." He said in a slightly sadistic voice forcing her to frown grudgingly.

"Being a ghost must be cool." She began, "you can travel anywhere you want right?" She asked.

He nodded his head.

Her eyes widened in excitement, "then could you possibly take me to suna sometime this winter! I'm not a fan of the cold."

He stopped of a while as if he was thinking.

"I don't see why not."

"Yata!!!!!" She jumped for joy. "Thank you! I'm going now! Bye Madara nii!" She shouted running off with a huge smile plastered on her face not giving him a chance to retract his promise.

To her, finding someone like Madara that she could play with was a god send! Itachi and Shisui had been caught up in training and she wasn't able to keep up with them so she stopped going with them to avoid being a bother, so she spent most of her time alone in the park.

"But now she found a friend!"

"This mission should be done quickly!"

She immediately halted in her tracks as she heard faint voices from the bushes. For some reason she felt an odd sinking feeling as she found herself close to ninja.

She didn't know what ninja they were or the village they were from and even if they were konoha ninja they might not take lightly to her eavesdropping.

She stood stiffly, silently, taking deep breaths softly to slow down her accelerating heart beats.

Breath in.

"Are you sure about this? The clan head is at the treaty?"

Breathe out.

"Yes, the Hyūga princess is definitely defenceless."

Breathe in.

"She's just a child?"

Breathe out.

"Only three years old, you shouldn't have any problems."

Breathe in.

"If all goes well then the uchiha boy will be next."

Sasuke!

Without thinking she stored moving back and snapping a small dry twig alerting the ninja who immediately stopped talking and attacked.

"No-!"

A hand closed over her mouth as her eyes widened, she let out loud muffled cries to no avail.

"Looks here, another girl."

"Red eyes? Another doujutsu we haven't been informed of?"

"Let's take her back with us, if she's off no use just kill her."

No!

Inside the familiar dark space, Isobu rested with a woman in his back sleeping soundly.

Her chest was still as if she was dead, only the beast beneath her knee she was alive.

The mental screams of the little girl had forced the beautiful lashes of Tsuki Yomi to open up revealing crim red eyes, black And white rings surrounding her eyes.

She stirred.

"Isobu."

• • •

"Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?"

A/N: The goddess, is back.