Announcments

Good day my fellow readers, I have recently become interested in role playing and decided to make something similar to a role play server.

You play as a human that finds her/himself witnessing Armageddon.

And you have to survive at all costs, a world were you have to survive and move in to the next world before surviving a different type of Armageddon.

You play a character here, a human, you can chose your appearance and personality and weapons but you cannot decide what happens to you as you're playing like you're a character in a book.

Like an interactive story, anyone can read but cannot interfere with the main characters unless you manage to become a main character.

Your choices as the main character will effect your decision, we will start off with one main character who will be the first person to join the server, and the second and third person may become the main character.

This is not an rp, but rather an interactive story, genre: thriller, mature, psychological, action, romance.

To become a character join the server and pm me your character looks and personality.

I will update a chapter depending on when the main character is free. So please if you want to be the main character please be reliable. Everyone is welcomed to read this story and each chapter will happen in a different room.

Everyone is free to read but try not to interfere, there will be a superset room for comments.

See you there.

https://discord.gg/G75eFuT

Main character: found