Chapter 23

A/N: thank you for your comments in the last chapter, I and my friend drew it in biology yesterday, compared to her I can't draw as good. She told me to explicitly not acknowledge her because the drawing wasn't good, my heart broke to pieces. I'm actually looking forward to meeting yahiko, how will he react to Nagato's onee - chan? P.s I posted the first chapter of a new naruto fanfic called 'Ancestors' please check it out!

"Please have a seat."

Nodding nervously Tsuki Yomi sat in front of the hokage with a sweet smile on her face. How formidable, such a smile would force anyone who didn't know her to think she was an average child, free from all the burdens of the world.

"You asked to see me hokage sama?"

She was a powerful child, they had not been able to assess her powers but he was sure it wasn't nothing to take lightly. He withdrew his pipe and adjusted his hat, he was ready to talk business.

"I would like to propose an alliance between Konoha and Chikagakure."

Her sweet and innocent smile dropped for a split second before it was immediately replaced by a twisted, shrewd and cunning smile that sent shivers down the hokage's spine. Did she agree?

"I completely agree hokage sama! I would've asked even if you didn't!"

That was a great relief, he wasn't willing to risk waging war against a village that he knew nothing about, he didn't know what their forces were like or where it was. Unknown to him the village was located in a cave not too far away and there were only three members excluding Tsuki Yomi.

"In fact i would like for three of our genin to participate in the chunin exams! And i would like for you to modify the written test, it was too easy....." The hokage listened to the ramblings of the child without complaint, this was a good sign. It showed that she had been meaning to form an alliance with konoha from the very beginning.

"I will take note of your concerns kamikage, but since this is mandatory i will have to ask you to sign a few documents as proof."

Yomi let out an annoyed groan, "Can't i just send an envoy instead?"

"You can also do that."

"Good, then I'll come to live in konoha in five years time." Five was more than enough to tie up lose ends or inform someone else to tie them up for her. And it was enough time to gather the clans she needs.

"I see, any requests?"

Thinking for a while she shook her head in satisfaction. Being an envoy meant that she didn't have to participate in the politics of konoha, all she had to do was act like a hostage and laze around and train herself to be up to scratch. That didn't sound half bad.

"If that is the case then i shall introduce you to the clan tonight."

Her sweet smiling mask was put back on as she faced the hokage before vanishing- running away with the speed of light.

Kakazu grunted in approval as the water jutsu was completed flawlessly by Kisame. "Well done whelp."

"Kakazuuuuuuuu!~"

"Great, another brat."

Tsuki Yomi hugged the miser ad snuggled into him.

She let out a burst of happy laughter as the miser sighed in exasperation. It was honestly like he was a babysitter.

"Kakazu, Kisame, i have something to discuss with you guys and sasori when we get back." Her voice had morphed in a split second into that of a Kage, calling the duo's attention to the young girl.

"A storm is coming." And at that moment the calm summer breeze blew sending her locks of white hair flying around her face which contrasted beautifully with her crimson eyes, The voice of the kimikage.

Lightning before the thunder.

A/N: Ohhhhhh can't wait to meet the clan leaders, trust the uchiha clan to have sticks up their asses. Trust the Nara clan to not care and trust Yomi to show them who's the boss.

Madara: *Ahem*

A/N: What's wrong with him?

Yomi: you commented that uchihas have sticks up their asses.

A/N: *nervous* obviously not you Kamisama, the Uchiha after my own heart.... apart from weasel- Kuhn

Madara: susano!

Yomi: Thanking @AreinYuni for opting to draw me in my awesome splendour! Till next time! It's been too long since I've seen the Kwaii tomato head, i hope to visit him soon.