You Make Me So Upset Some Times...(part 1)

Sofia's P.O.V.

lt all felt like a horrible nightmare.Sophia had managed to ruin my personal life and now l feel horrible.l couldn't believe l had to get another hotel room because my 'Friends' hated me.lm glad that Zayn,Niall,Perrie and Eleanor stood by my side but l needed Harry to hold me close when l cried,to say ok.l needed him to say that it was going to be alright that it was going to be ok.Not to leave me.l felt as if l was slowly breaking inside.l had finally fallen in love with Harry and because of Louis's kiss and Sophia's lie l had lost him,even if im not sure lf l had lost him before.When Niall said Harry was with Caroline l felt my heart shatter for the second time.

"Everything is going to be ok Sof.l promise"Niall whisperd as l pretended to be asleep.How could he make such a promise?.Things wouldn't be the same.At moments like these l wished my mom was still alive.She always knew how to make me feel better even in my darkest hours.Even more tears fell as l thought of her.My life will never be the same.The only upside to it was my fans and im sure once they find out what happend they woul hate me too.l had manage to fall asleep but l stil heard voices speaking low.

"Niall can you let me talk to her"l heard an all to familiar voice.lt wasn't the voice l was hoping to hear though.

"After you insult her!,you have some nerves Louis"Niall said.

l heard footsteps and squeezed my eyes shut.lt only maid the tears come out faster.l felt eyes on me as well as a presence in front of me.l was shocked when l heard some one sob."lm so sorry Sofia,if l could l would take back all the harsh things l said to you"he said.l looked at him as he lied his head on top of mine.lt was Harry,Louis stood by his side."l love you!"he sobbed even harder.''l never stopped loving you"Louis said breaking down as well."lt took you to get shot and killed for them to know what they truly felt"Liam said.Killed?

l opened my eyes.l wasn't on the bed anymore l was behind them."lm not dead guys,stop joking around"l said.They sobbed even harder as the heart monitor went dead.Some one had died."Sofia!"Harry and Zayn shouted."Stop!,l don't wanna play anymore this is a sick joke"l said.l got close and stood frozen.There on the hospital dead was...me,pale and life less.l felt my self disappearing"Help!"l yelled they never listened.

 "Sofia,Sofia!,Sof wake up!"l heard as l felt some one shacking me.

"l'm not dead,i'm not!"l kepted yelling.

"Sofia"l heard again.lt was a female voice this time.l shot up and started breathing heavily.

"lt was just a nightmare"l mutterd.l was coverd in sweat and my face was full of tears.That was one hell of a scare.l looked around and saw Niall,Zayn and Eleanor at my left.She must have called me.When l looked to my right my heart sank.Louis was there.

"Do you want to talk to him Sof?"Perrie asked as she walked in with a glass of water and handed it to me.She had a worried expression as she asked.

"Depends"l said looking at him."Are you hear to insult me again.Are you going to call me a liar and believe Sophia or are you just here to make fun of the fact that everyone hates me"l spat.

"l just came to give you your tour dates"he said.He had a look of hurt and his eyes were puffy like he had been crying.He set the papers on my lap and left.l guess he hates me.He hates me for no good reason.

"They'll come around,they always do"Zayn comfot.

"No they won't"l said as l got out of the bed and headed towards the shower.When l came back out no one was there.l went to the kitchen to find a note.