lt's Gotta Be You

Sofia's P.O.V.

"What happened?"Zayn asked me.l explained everything that happened on the car ride and he just noded."Harry doesn't normaly get treated that way.Maybe he's just a bit offended"Zayn said.

"Hey! l'm the one who should be offended,he called me a boy....well not directly but he did!"l defended.

"Let's face it Sofy,you aren't that girly"he said.

"Well sorry for being different"l said.

"lt surprises me that even if your not girly you manage to get boys attention"he said thinking out loud.l slapped the back of his head."What was that for?"he whined.

"You thought out loud,needless to say...Hurtful!"l said as he chuckled.

"Sorry,Sofy but it's the truth"he said.l just glared at him.

"Well now that you guys stop arguing,how about we head out for dinner"Liam said.

"Nandos!"Niall yelled.

l hesitated a bit l meen you would to if you were going out with strangers and one of them hates you*cough*Harry*cough*.l only hit it of with Louis because he kept talking to me,otherwise l wouldn't have spoken to anyone unless it was necesary.Niall was the first one out of the flat,followed by Harry who kept looking straight ahead,then Liam and Zayn,leaving just me and Louis.

"Don't worry about Haz,he's been a bit moody lately"he reasured.Then we both went to the now waiting boys.We went in the car and then bam!.

Just my luck l had to sit next to Harry,he was on my left and then Louis sat on my right.Harry moved as close as he could towards the window.You would think he was trying to jump out and if he did it wouldn't surprise me.

"Am l ill or something?"l asked Harry anoyed.He looked up and glared at me then looked out of the window.l sighed and started counting to 20 to calm myself.He made me want to slap him silly.

"Twelve,thirteen,fourteen,fifteen,six-"

"Would you shut up"Harry said as he cut me off.

"Sixteen,seventeen,eighteen,nineteen-"

"l said would you shut up"he cut me off again.

"What's your problem!"l yelled at him.lncase you didn't notice the counting didn't help.l was beyond anoyed as of now.

Everyone went silent as the driver kept driving.The rest of the boys were shocked and staring."You,you're the problem!".

The boys got tensed.

"Oh really and what did l do to become this 'problem' of yours"l said slightly agitated making air quotes at the word problem.

"Hum? l don't know you're here!"he yelled back.

"Well sorry,but my cousin invited me to live with him!"l yelled back.

"Really?.Then why don't you go back where you came from!"he said.

"That's enough Harry!"Louis said.

"You know why,because not all of us have friends and family waiting for them back home!"l yelled back.

"No wonder who would want you there!"he yelled.

"Harry stop it"Zayn warned.

"l bet not even your own bloody father and mother want you back!"he yelled.

That right there did me.The tears began to fall on my face as l spoke"You're right,my father doesn't want me,maybe that's the reason l never met him,but as for my mother she loved me and we were each others best friend.She died you jerk!"l said.As we pulled up at Nandos.l was the first to get off.And headed inside waiting for Zayn to come.