Who Knew All Of This Would Happen?

Sofia's P.O.V.

They boy's had left on tour two months ago.Me,Melissa and Danielle have been doing some bonding since they left.Louis called everyday for the first month and Skyped a few days the second month but now it seemed as if he forgotten about me.

"How about we go out to eat"Mel asked.

"Sure"l said as l checked my phone for the eighth time today.

0 messages."He'll call"Mel said at my side.

"lt's been a month,now messages no calls,nothing"l said sadly.

"How about you see some t.v. while l get ready.l really need a shower after swimming for three hours straight"she said laughing.l laughed as well.Of course he would call.l was just being paranoid.

"What to see,what to see"l said to myself as l turned on the t.v.,Mel would probably take an hour getting ready.l stoped on a chanel as l heard the broadcaster say One Direction.

lt was E! news.

'One Direction's Louis Tomlinson was spotted having a romantic evening with british model Eleanor Calder.Sources tell E! news that the two have been romanticlly involved for a week now.Sources also say"The two hit it off 2 days after the band maid it to America.They've even kissed already.They seem very in love".We were told that Tomlinson had been dating band member Zayn Malik's cousin Sofia Malik.The pair was spotted a few weeks ago holding hands and displaying there affection every time they were caught on camera.They also had a dramatic farewell at the airport as the boys departured.So now the question is what went wrong?.'

l can't,l wont believe it!.

Louis couldn't have,they obviously have him confused with some one else.l can't lie to myself.l broke down in tears my first love broke my heart for the first time.l did the only logical thing.l called Zayn.

Ring,ring,ring.

He didn't answer.Maybe Niall?.

Ring,ring,ring.

No answer either.Please Liam pick up,l thought as l dialed his number.

Ring,ring,ring.

No answer.That leaves me with only one person.

"Hello?"he asked.l sobbed.

"Harry"was all l could say.

"Sof?.Sof are you ok?"he asked worried.

"No.l hit my toe really hard,of course l'm not ok"l said.

"Note to self she's sarcastic even when crying"he said trying to make me laugh.l laughed a bit"There we go!"he said happilly."Now,what's going on Sofia,why are you crying?"he asked.l cried even harder.

"Louis cheated"l said.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Louis cheated"she said crying.

l had tried to convince Eleanor not to come but she came anyway and some how she and Lou met.l hate hearing Sofia,she broke my heart.l know l wanted Louis and her to brake up before but now that it kinda happend,l feel truely sorry.lt was my fault the girl l like was in tears."l'm sure it must be a miss understanding"l tried to convince her for Lou and her sake.

When l'm done here l'm going to hurt him!.

"They were spotted together kissing!"she said still crying."Sof,l swear l'm going to make things better"l said.