A Night To Remember

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks for reading and  to please remember to vote,l would truly appreciate it.That way l know you guys are reading and again thanks for reading my story :).

Recomended:l recomend the lovely Louis fanfic by @AllTimeNutella called l Will Survive...With Louis Tomlinson?.lt's a great story.

Well on go here is the chapter were Sofia's life gets a twist.Enjoy!

melstarlightxx

Perrie's P.O.V.

My mission was to keep Sofia occupied while the lads helped Harry get prepared for the date.Eleanor was going to help me.l guess she's going to help because this means she won't have to worrie about Sofia running back to Louis and him dumping her.Trust me l've seen how he looks at Sofia,the boy loves her,it's a bit sad though l wish l could help him but my priority right now is to get Sofia out of here.Melissa and Danielle were going to tag along but they don't know the plan.

"Hey Sof,we're going out around the city and maybe shopping.Care to join"l said.

"Sure anythings better then staying stuck in this hotel.Hey Perrie when are you suppose to leave?,not that i'm kicking you out or anything i just wanna know"she said.

"Well Leigh-Anne said we had a four month break,so you won't get rid off me until then"l said smiling.

"Why would l want you to leave,your like the sister l never had!"she said hugging me.l hugged her back.

"The feeling is mutual.Now let's go we have a long day ahead of us"l said.

Hopefully this will work out and she won't suspect a thing.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look it's the Hollywood sign!"Melissa shouted.

"Really Mel,you've been here before and you didn't notice the sign"Sofia asked.

"Well....no"Melissa answerd.

"Sometimes you can be such a blonde"Sofia mutterd.

"Hey! l'm a blonde and im slightly offended"l said as we all laughed.

"Hey Sofia how about we go and buy some clothes"Eleanor said.

Shoot!

l had almost forgot Harry wanted us to get Sofia new clothes for the date."Yeah Sof it'll be alot of fun"l said.Melissa was eyeing Eleanor with her eyebrow raised.Did she not know about Eleanor and Sofia's truce?.

"Ok i guess,i do need to update my wardrobe.Eww look at me l sound like Danielle!"she said joking.

"Sofia Marie Malik take that back"Danielle said laughing.

"Nah it's for the better,l actually like to buy girly stuff now"Sofia said.Danielle turned to Melissa

"We've corrupted her"she said high-fiving Mel.

"You're all so weird"l said chuckling.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, how about the pink one!"Mel asked.

"l said l like girly clothes not pink,l will always hate pink"Sofia said.Then l spotted the perfect dress.lt was great for the date Harry had in mind.lt was a yellow dress with white and yellow flowers on it.

"Sof how about this one"l said giving it to her.To all of our surprise she grinned when she saw it and quickly went to try it on.

"That dress is perfect for the date"Eleanor said to me.