Don't cry Faiha,I hate seeing those tears he said  I know Anwar will always take very good care of you, I can see you both love each other so much he added  with a smile.

And she smiled back wiping away her tears, he tried to make their situation comfortable and not to be awkward as he tries to make a conversation with her, and after 30mins of trying they left to Yaa Aisha's house.

She was also not at him as she was in their family house to see the kayan lefe leaving only yaa Abdul, Amra at home, when Faiha and Ashraf reached their , they met yaa Abdul in the living room playing with Amra who was laughing at the funny faces her father was making.

Ina wuni Yaa Abdul she said as she walk to baby Amra scooping her into her arms.

Daadaaada Amra laugh in her baby voice clapping her hands, oh my baby Amra how are you faiha ask pecking her cheeks. She kept laughing saying something in her baby voice looking very cute .

Amarya mu Yaa Abdul cooed pinching her cheeks and she blush keeping her head down, Allah ya Baku zaman lafiya he prayed and she answered with Ameen .

Her phone rang and the caller shows "reeree".

Hello she said immediately after answering the call

OMG faiha you won't believe it, your kayan lefe are dope baby girl masha Allah you are very lucky reeree blabbered .

Yeah I know faiha said smiling.

Wallahi faiha you are very lucky, twelve sets of boxes and all the contents are designer wow just wow reeree said.

She laugh saying ree we will talk later okay bye she said and quickly disconnected the call 

She looked up at Ashraf and he was looking at her , she gave him a small smile as she continue playing with Amra.

They four of them had fun as yaa Abdul took them out for pizza.

They went home after Maghrib. She met everyone swooning about the lefe. MashaAllah it was lovely and much in number. There were 12 sets of boxes as reeree said.

She snuck away and took a short nap when she noticed everyone was distracted by the lefe. She was woken by Yaa Aisha who told her Samira the lady that has been doing her gyaran jiki from last 3 days.

She replied with okay as she walked into her bathroom quickly tying a towel around her chest she came out after a while to find the room empty with only Samira in it who had already brought out the necessary items for the gyaran jiki.

Ina wuni Faiha greeted, ina gajiya Amarya how are you Samira ask with a smile, Am fine Alhamdulilah she said and Samira smile muttering a masha Allah.

They started with the steaming her hair as Samira apply different kinds of oil with different amazing scent on her head.

Masha Allah I just can't stop loving your hair wallah , it's just so long and black our groom have to double the dowery Samira said and Faiha couldn't help but blush .

After Samira was done with her hair she started the gyaran jiki which took the almost 2 hours and when they were finally done she ambled into her bathroom and took a quick hot bath with something Samira gave her for to always put in her bath water.

She spend almost 30mins, before finally coming out she smells so nice, she got dressed in a peach maxi dress .she perform ablution and then pray magrib and isha .

She laid on the bed talking with her cousins when her phone rang which was with zara rang.

It's mama zara said as she passed faiha the phone .

She answered the phone and mama asked her to come to her room she replied with okay as she stood up taking her veil as seen ambled put of her room to mama's.

Upon reaching mama's , she saw Mama, momma, mami ,Aunty samira(uncle hassan's wife)Aunty zainab(uncle hussain's wife) and Yaa Aisha along with mabrooka and risky in the room talking about the wedding.

Our bride Momma beamed , she smile looking down as she played with her fingers, come here darling come and sit beside me Mami said and she nod her head walking to mami's side where the 12sets of boxes are.

Have a look at  your kayan lefe , she smile nodding her head as reeree and zara walked into the room .

They settled down on the floor reeree and zara opened it. Everything inside is just so masha Allah, from the clothes, shoes, abayas, jewelleries , veils, bags, ,cosmetics,inner wears, nighties, they were all designers masha Allah was all they could say at the sight of the contents of the boxes.

Mama, momma, mami, Aunt zainab and Aunt samira advice her about marriage, and everything about it she cried that night before drifting into a deep slumber in momma's Arms.

××
As always,
Don't forget to;
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW.

Lots of love❤❤
Ummeetarh_ 💖💖