F O R T Y - F O U R .

Y/N POV.
I was standing in front of the mirror, I didn't bother dressing nice or anything. I just want a friendship with him and I haven't really talked to him since that night.

"When are we going mommy?" Jaewon appeared behind me, "We'll go soon, you're other grandparents want to see you." I smiled at him, he smiled back at me but  it slowly faded.

"Are you okay? You seem sad.." Jaewon looked at me concerned. Sometimes I can't believe how smart he is, "I'm fine baby, work has just been tiring me out." I hugged him.

"You guys ready?" Jimin sat up from the couch, "Jimin, I think it's best if I just take him myself this time.." I gave him an apologetic look. He sighed, "Okay." He leaned back again.

"I'm going to run some errands after that, you want anything?" I asked him, but I lied about running errands. "It's fine.." he smiled at me. "Okay, I'll see you later. Let's go Jaewon." I grabbed his hand. "See you after the weekend!" Jaewon said his good bye. "Bye Jaewon, see you!" he waved.

It's been hard but I'm learning to love Jimin again, my mind keeps going to Jaebum at times but I force myself to get over it.

We arrived at Jaebum's house, I pressed the gate buzzer and waited for someone to come. I heard the door open and Jaebum walked out, "Hey my boy!" he instantly hugged Jaewon. I smiled at the site, it made me happy.

Then Mr. and Mrs. Im walked out, "Oh my gosh, its been so long Y/n!" Mrs. Im hugged me, I laughed, "It's good to see you too." I hugged her back.

I made eye contact with Jaebum's father, "It's good to see you Y/n, I'm happy you're back." he gave me a hug.

"This must be Jaewon, we heard so much about you." Mrs. Im hugged him, "Hello." he smiled at her. "Oh my, you look so much like you're father. So handsome!" she grinned at him.

She stood up, "I've been so depressed since you left because of Jaebum's marriage. I wish you both got married instead of-..." before she could say any more she got cut off. "OKAY!! *ahem* Shall we go Y/n?" Jaebum cut her off as his father placed his hand on his wife's shoulder to make her stop talking.

So I just nodded, Jaebum looked at Jaewon. "You stay with your grandparents for now, I'll be back and we can play all weekend, okay?" he smiled, "Okay, Daddy!" he grinned.

"Bye baby, I'll see you after the weekend. Love you." I kissed him on the forehead. "Bye mom, love you too." he hugged me tightly.

We went into my car and left, it was silent for awhile. I didn't know what to say to start a conversation, before I said anything he finally said something.

"So how are you and Jimin?" he suddenly asked, what a way to start a conversation... "We're doing okay, what about you and Jennie?" I decided to ask since he asked about my relationship.. I pouted.

"What does he think about you hanging out with me today?" he asked, we stopped at a red light. "Um, he doesn't know..." I didn't bother looking at him, but in the corner of my eye I saw him look at me. The light went green and we started moving.

"Oh..." he went quiet again, it was quiet but I can hear dim music coming from the radio. "Jennie doesn't know either.." I wasn't too surprised knowing how she is. "Heh, I guess we're both shitty partners too." I joked, he slightly laughed with me.