E L E V E N .

Y/N POV.
I finally said it, I finally told him I was pregnant. I was still looking at him and holding his hands, I was waiting for an answer from him.

He was staring off into the distance with his eyes slightly wide, while looking at his facial expression I started freaking out. Oh no, is he not gonna be part of our child's life?!

All these thoughts came to mind, probably because he hasn't said anything since I told him. "Jaebum?" I tried to snap him out of it. "Jaebum? Please say something..." I was getting emotional. I don't even know what to say to him right now.

Then he finally snapped out of it. "Huh?" he looked at me. I started tearing up again, I was getting scared of what he was going to say...

JB POV.
As I was still in shock, all I can think about is that I'm going to be a father....and my bestfriend is carrying my baby. I didn't know what to say, I was too surprised by the news.

Then I heard Y/n calling my name and I finally snapped out of it. "Huh?" I finally answered, I looked at her and she was about to cry. Wait...does she think I'm just gonna leave her?

I switched our hand positions, now I was holding her hands. She looked surprised by it, I looked at her in the eyes. "Y/n, if you think I'm just gonna leave you two I'm not. It's my responsibility and I promise I'll be there all the way." I smiled at her.

She looked shocked and happy at the same time. I hugged her, and she started crying. "Thank you Jaebum" she finally said.

After she let out all her emotions, we sat in silence for the longest time ever. I was getting nervous and so many things were going through my mind, then I finally decided to say something.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked, so many things were going through my mind. "I don't know JB.." she answered.

Of course we don't know what to do, it was all too sudden. We don't even have feelings for each other, it just happened. I was getting frustrated, but I'm actually not upset about it.

I'm still trying to process everything right now. I looked at Y/n and she was just sitting there looking off into the distance, I wish I knew what she was thinking but I'm kind of too scared to ask her.

Should I at least try.... to be in a relationship with her?... As I kept staring at her she noticed. I looked away. "What?" she asked, I looked at her again.

Then I grabbed her hand and started holding it, she looked at our hands and looked at me. "We should at least try....I'll be here for you and our baby..." I smiled at her.

"You said that a bunch of times already" she laughed. "I know, I just wanted you to know.." I smiled.

"But you really want to try? Like....." she looked at me surprised. "To be your boyfriend..." I finished her sentence.

Y/n POV.
I was surprised by what he just said that I instantly let go of his hand. I didn't know what to say, I don't know how to make this work. I'm still in love with Jimin, I miss him. I miss everything about him, but I also want to forget about him.

I looked at Jaebum, "Can I think about it first?" I finally answered. "Sure, I'm not pressuring you or anything. It's just an idea, for the baby." he smiled. I just nodded.