T W E N T Y .

Y/N POV.
"Shit..." was all I said after seeing Jennie and her friends standing there waiting for me. She walked up to me "Y/n, I need to talk to you" she said in a monotone voice.

I was hesitant but I was also worried what she might do if I don't follow her. I was following them to where ever they're taking me, it kind of looked like an old small building beside the school. It's old but people are still using it.

Jennie and them stopped and turned around to face me, "So, is it true you and Jimin spent last night together?" she asked as she crossed her arms. "Yes it's true, but we didn't do anything Jennie.." I tried to explain to her.

"Pft, such a liar. I knew his hickey's were from you!" she still accused me. "I'm serious Jennie! We didn't do anything!" I'm so fed up with her and she is acting up my hormones!

Then she slowly started making her way towards me, she cupped my face and leaned in towards me, "If I see you talking to Jimin again, you better watch your back...like I said before, I don't care of you're pregnant.." she threatened.

At this moment I was scared, I had a feeling she does have the guts to hurt me. After her threat she lightly pushed my face away, "I'll see you around." she smirked at me.

I looked at the others and they were just looking at me, then I made eye contact with Jisoo. She gave me the look of worry, I knew she felt sorry for me.

As they left I took a deep breath, and started walking home but I decided to go see if Dahyun was working. I walked into the café and saw her sitting at a table on her phone.

"She must be on break.." I walked up to her "Hey Dahyun, mind if I sit with you for awhile?" she looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure Y/n, it's been awhile since I saw you. How are you?" she asked. "I don't know Dahyun, Jaebum and I are not doing so good right now." I told her.

"What?! Why?! What happened?" she put her phone down right away. "Jimin came to my house last night completely wasted and I had no choice but to let him crash at my place, so this morning JB came to get me for school and I guess he saw Jimin and I sleeping together." I explained to her.

"Wait, did you guys have sex?" she asked in total surprise. "What?! No Dahyun, we didn't!" I shook my head. "Oh, okay. So what's happening now?" she asked."I don't even know, Jaebum is too mad to talk to me right now..." I put my head down in frustration.

Dahyun patted my back, "It's going to be fine, don't stress out about it" After she comforted me and gave me food, she had to go back to work, I wish she wasn't so busy so we can hang out.

I bid my goodbye to her and started walking home, "Ugh, just one more day then it's the weekend."

/Time skip to Monday, because I'm lazy lol/

It's another week of school, the weekend was okay because I was away from drama and I hung out with my brother for once since he had the weekend off.

Jaebum hasn't talked to me since that day, he didn't even call or text me at all. I got ready for school and started walking, it was kind of windy too "It's so cold, winter is coming soon." i said shivering. I was walking towards the café I always go to and I saw someone standing outside.

As I was getting closer I noticed it was Hyunsik, I walked up to him "Hi" was all I said. "Oh, there you are. I was waiting for you. I heard you and your friends come here a lot so I decided to meet you here." he smiled.