T W O .

Y/N POV.
After Jennie went to sit in her seat, class started. We went and handed in our essays and went back to our seats. The teacher started doing what teachers love to do, which is non-stop talking. Also giving us work to do.

After the teacher finished talking and giving us our assignments, the class was quiet. All I felt was full concentration from everyone, especially JB.

I was surprised, he would always bug me or just poke me to annoy me. Maybe it was because of the new girl, I looked at her. I smirked then looked at JB.

It was just another boring morning of classes. Class ended and everyone got up and left for Lunch. I left the classroom with JB, "Why were you so concentrated in class today? You usually bug me through the whole period." I looked at him and smiled.

"Nothing, I just felt like doing my work for once." he answered. "Pft..yeah right Jaebummie! I know it was because of the new girl!" I picked on him. "No." was all he said to me, what a liar.

While JB and I were walking to the Cafeteria, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw the new girl. I mean 'Jennie'. "Hello!" she said. "Um, Hello." I answered back. "Hello, Jennie" JB also said.

Look at him, looking like a happy puppy. I smiled. "Sorry to bug you guys, but do you mind if I join you guys for lunch?" Jennie asked. "Of course you can join us!" I grabbed her hand and we walked to the cafeteria.

We sat down at our original table. "Sorry for interrupting your conversation awhile ago." Jennie apologized. "No, it's fine. It wasn't anything important!" I said. "Oh, okay. It's just hard making friends sometimes." she smiled.

"Yeah, I know that feeling." I looked at her. "Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Y/F/N." I elbowed JB to introduce himself since he was just sitting there looking shy. "O-oh...um, My name is Im Jaebum. But you can just call me JB." he blushed.

"Well, nice to meet you Y/n and JB. Hope we can be friends." she smiled at both of us. After we got our lunch and sat down I saw Jimin walking into the cafeteria with his friend Jungkook.

"Jimin!" I yelled his name and waved to him to come sit with us. He came over, "Hey guys!" he said as he sat down. JB stood up saying he needed to use the restroom, so he left.

"Jimin this is Jennie, Jennie this is my boyfriend Jimin." I introduced them to each other. "Hello." They both said at the same time. "I thought JB was your boyfriend?" she asked.

"Oh no, no! We're just friends!" I answered. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she apologized. "It's fine." I smiled.

THIRD POV.
Jimin was actually quiet most of the time while the girls were busy talking and having lunch. Y/n realized he was too quiet and asked if he was okay. "Are okay Jimin?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." he answered. "You sure? You barely touched your lunch." she said. "Yeah, I'm okay Y/n." he patted her head. She smiled at him, then continued talking to Jennie.

Lunch was over and everyone slowly started to leave the cafeteria. "I actually have afternoon classes with Jimin." Jennie said to Y/n. "Oh really?! Jimin you should show her the way to your class!" she said happily.

"O-oh okay." Jimin pecked Y/n on the lips "See you later Love." he smiled. "See you guys later" Y/n said. Then she ran off to her next class.

Y/n POV.
While I was walking to my next period, I was wondering where JB went. "Where did he go? He wouldn't take that long to use the restroom." Well he's a guy, so why am I saying that?

As I was walking I finally saw JB walking my way, "Where did you go?" I asked. "Oh sorry I went to the restroom, then the guys told me we had a meeting." he said. "Oooh, I was wondering where you went. Anyways it's class time, lets go!" I hooked his arm with mine.

Finally! School was over! I Packed my stuff away and waited for JB. We walked out of the school, "Want to go have coffee? I want to talk to you about something." JB asked out of no where.

" Sure, where do you want to go?" i asked "How about our usual spot?" he said. "Sure, why not!" i said excitedly.

JB POV.
School finally ended and man it was such a long day. Y/n was already packed and was standing there waiting for me. As we were walking out of the school I asked her a question. "Want to go have coffee? I want to talk to you about something." She looked at me. "Sure, where do you want to go?" she asked. "How about our usual spot?" i asked her.

"Sure, why not!" She grabbed my arm and hooked it with hers. As we were walking I was thinking of what she was going to say after I talk to her. I've been thinking about it since this morning.

We finally made it to the coffee shop, it was only a five minute walk from the University and was on our way home. We said our hello's to our friend Dahyun, "Hey Dahyun! Busy day?" Y/n asked.

"Hey guys, long time no see! And it's been an okay day, not too busy!" Dahyun has been our friend since the beginning of University, but we go to different schools. We actually met at this café. "So you guys are having the usual?" Dayhun asked.

"Yes ma'am!" I said. We went to sit at a table waiting for our drinks, Dayhun came with our order. "It's on me guys since we haven't seen each other in awhile!" she told us.

"You sure?" I asked her. "Yes I'm sure, quit being the stubborn JB you are!" she says to me with her hand on her hips. "Thank you." we both said. She went back to work.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Y/n asked. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. I cleared my throat,

"I want to ask Jennie out.."

___________________________________________
Hellooo again, here's another chapter! I know it's boring right now but it will get interesting along the way. I promise! Sorry again for the grammar lol I'm still thinking of putting smut in here 🙈 I'm not sure yet. We'll find out once we get there! 😂 bye!