T W E L V E .

Y/N POV.
It was another day and we decided to finally tell Jackson. It was school time and we were sitting in class waiting for our teacher.

JB went to to restroom quickly before class started and I sat there watching Jackson unpack his laptop so he can get his assignment ready for class, so I got myself ready as well.

After I was done I was kind of hesitating to talk to Jackson for awhile, I watched him some more as he sat in front of me in silence. So I finally tapped his shoulder,

"Jackson?" I finally said. He turned around to face me. "Yeah, What's up?" he smiled. "Can I talk to you after school, JB and I have something to tell you and it's important." I don't know why I felt scared of Jackson, he's my best friend.

I shouldn't be afraid, I think it's just his attitude sometimes. I smiled to myself. "Yeah, sure." he answered. "Okay, We'll meet in front after school." he nodded then went back to what he was doing.

JB came back and sat next to me, "Made it before the teacher came!" he said proudly. "I told Jackson to meet us after school." I quietly said and JB nodded.

Our teacher finally came in and we were surprised because it was our substitute teacher. She was a bit younger and really pretty, all the guys in school has a crush on her.

I looked at all the guys in the class room and of course they were all drooling, too bad for them because she's married.

Then I looked at JB. He wasn't really paying attention, he was looking at his phone. I peeked over to what he was looking at and he had the ultrasound picture as his lock screen.

He noticed me and smiled, "Really JB? what if someone see's it?" I was trying to grab his phone. "No one is going to see it, nobody touches my phone anyways." He puts in his pocket. "Oh, okay.."

After our teacher got herself ready, she finally spoke. "Good morning class, It's good to see you guys again. You're teacher caught the flu that was going around here, so I'll be filling in for him!" she said.

As we were about to start we heard knocking on the door, the teacher went to go check. "O-oh, looks like we have a new s-student?" I heard her say, why is there new students all of a sudden?

There are 3 female students that just joined our school few days ago too in the other classes. At that moment my bag dropped and spilled everything, I was about to pick it up but JB stopped me, "I'll pick it up" he said.

"No, it's fine. I can do it." he just nodded and continued pulling out the rest of his stuff. I heard the door close and another person walking in with the teacher. "U-um, can you introduce yourself p-please?" Why is she stuttering?

I was finally done and sat back up. When I saw the new student, I gasped really loud and covered my mouth. Everyone turned their heads towards me giving me the 'what the fuck' look.

JB grabbed my hand looking freaked out, "What's wrong?! Are you okay?!" he whispered yelled. "U-uh, y-yeah. I'm okay. It's nothing.." he let go of my hand. "Are you sure?" he was still concerned.

"Yes JB, I'm sure." I smiled at him and he smiled back. After he faced the front of the class, my smile dropped. I looked back at the new student, we made eye contact.