S I X T E E N .

Y/N POV.
I was in class not paying any attention to the teacher, I was to busy thinking about what had happened back at the cafeteria. Everyone now knows JB and I are having a baby together and all I kept getting was stares.

The weird thing is, as I was on my way to class some people were being way too nice for comfort, asking if I needed help and all that. I didn't really like the attention, even from the people who just been talking about me since then.

The teachers were being way too nice too! I don't know how they found out, they weren't even there! Ugh, I don't want to be here anymore!

I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard the Teacher calling my name, "Y/n!" I stood up right away, "Yeah?!" everyone was just staring at me, some were giggling at me.

So embarrassing, "The nurse is here for you." I walked out of the class seeing the nurse standing there, "I heard about what happened, are you okay? You didn't get hurt?" she asked.

I smiled to her, "No, I'm fine." she smiled back at me, "That's good. I just came to check on you really quick." I just nodded at her. "Well you should get back to class, I'll talk to you later." I bowed at her then she left.

Class was so boring because Jaebum wasn't here. So it was finally break time, I was walking through the halls trying to get through people to get to my locker.

As I was on my way I kept hearing people whispering, also staring at me. Then I remembered about Jisoo, "Damn it! I completely forgot!" I said to myself.

I looked at the time on my phone, break just started anyways so I had a lot of time. I wonder where JB is? I closed my locker and then I felt someone back hugging me, I turned to see it was JB.

He looked so roughed up, it was making me sad because it was my fault. I touched the bruises on his face, then I looked back at him in the eyes "Jaebum, so what happened?" I was concerned.

"Nothing really, we have to stay after school though which sucks." I just nodded at him but I was also curious about Jimin.

I wasn't thinking so I just asked him, "What about Jimin?" He just looked at me all serious, is he mad? "He's suspended for a week.." was all he said. I just nodded again, then just out of nowhere he hugged me. "I missed you.." he said softly. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Sorry Jaebum, but I got to go." I let go of him. "Where to?" he asked curiously. "I got to go to see the n-nurse.." I lied, he would believe that.

"Oh, I'll come with you." he insisted "No! I mean, it's kind of private. I'll see you in class anyways." I feel so bad for lying. "Uh, alright. I'll see you." He gave me a peck.

After that I started making my way to the school garden. I was a big garden, it was really pretty and it kind of looked like a park. I was looking around until I saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench my the big tree.

I was kind of scared, what if Jennie and them were with her but as I got closer she looked like she was alone. I walked up to her, "Jisoo?" she turned her head to greet me with a smile. She stood up,

"You made it! I thought you wouldn't come." she said happily, I was confused. "Y-yeah, um. What did you want to talk about?" she walked up to me. "Before we talk.... I just want to say congratulations on your pregnancy!" she had a big smile.