T H I R T Y - F O U R .

JB POV.
I know she was surprised to see me, Jimin too. Her hair grew longer, her skin glows beautifully and her make up suit her perfectly. She looked healthy, which made me happy. She's more beautiful than ever. Me on the other hand, I must look like a mess.

"Hello, I'm Y/f/n." her voice caught my attention. She bowed politely, "Hello, I'm Park Jimin." he bowed also. "Uh, H-Hello. I'm Im Jaebum." I introduced myself, "I'm Jennie, I'm his wife." she slightly bowed.

I know she's being rude because Y/n is here, she's been clinging onto me ever since we entered this room. Why is she even here? She never comes to work.

Y/N POV.
My body was numb and my heart was beating so fast. I didn't know this was Jennie's father's company, this is the reason why I never wanted to come back.

My world came crashing down again once she said they were married, and by the looks of it they're having their first child together. I felt my heart break a little bit more but I won't let it bother me with my work, it's been over with Jaebum for years. I should be moving on.

All we did was discuss the project, the whole time I kept seeing Jaebum stare at me. It kind of made me uncomfortable, so I just ignored him.

Once the meeting was over we all walked out of the room, "Let Jaebum give you a tour around the company." Mr. Kim said. Before Jennie, JB and I said anything Jimin grabbed my hand. "Sorry, but Y/n and I have a very important appointment to get to. Plus we'll find our way to our offices." He said as he pulled me close towards him.

"Oh, okay. I'll be seeing you both around then." he smiled. We both bowed and Jimin quickly dragged me with him.

We were in the vehicle, "Are you okay Y/n?" he finally asked. "I'm fine." I looked at him, he kept he eyes on the busy street.

"Are you sure? I was surprised, I didn't know that was Jennie's father's company." He continued, "You don't have to-"

"I still want to work, I made it this far and I don't want give up now." I cut him off. He smiled and looked at me, "That's my girl." He said as he patted my thigh.

I smiled back, I didn't know what to think right now. Seeing Jaebum just made me even more emotional, I don't want my personal life to interfere with my work life.

JB POV.
"I can't believe she's back! Ugh, she pisses me off!" Jennie yelled. "Calm down." I said to myself, but she still heard me. "Don't tell me to calm down, I'm not going to let her take you away from me!" I just rolled my eyes and turned my chair around, ignoring her tantrum.

I looked out the window, I was quite annoyed too. Is she back with Jimin? Did she actually run away with him to be with him? What's the important appointment? My eyes grew in shock, is she having a baby with him?!

All these questions flooded my head, I was just getting angrier. My temper hasn't got any better since five years ago, probably because of what has happened during the time.

It has been a couple hours and during that time I was stuck with Jennie, I guess she doesn't trust me being alone now since Y/n is back.

I went to the restroom since Jennie left for awhile, so I took this chance to escape for a bit before she hunts me down and finds me.