The Vengeful One

Several Minutes Earlier; Karin Tower

An wave yellow ki spread out from Gohan's body in all directions, completely immersing Karin's Tower in its glow. From the distance, it could appear to be a ridiculously close and bright star. The pure force of the ki began to send Karin and Yajirobe flying backwards, causing both of them to grip the railing at the edge of the tower in order to prevent being utterly blown away to the Earth below.

"Gohan! R-Rein it in, seriously!" shouted the feline demigod. "You're going to wind up destroying the whole tower!"

"What is with these aliens!?" screamed Yajirobe.

The floor of the tower began to crack, and Gohan, standing within the midst of all of this chaos, forcibly pulled the reins on his newfound strength. The ki storm began to subside, the yellow glow faded away, and Gohan was standing perfectly still, his black hair and eyes giving no hint of Super Saiyan power. His face had become more defined, and his eyes narrower. He flexed his fingers, and exhaled.

"S-Sorry, Master Karin!" He scratched the back of his head. "I woke up and just sort of couldn't control it...!"

Clambering back onto his tower, grumbling as he helped Yajirobe find his own footing, the cat dusted himself off. "You really are as bad as your father sometimes." Sighing, he looked up at the figure of the half-Saiyan. "The Chōshinsui...the treasure left to the Earthlings by the very first God of Earth...to think I'd witness two survivors in the same day."

"The...first God of Earth?" Gohan blinked. He knew that Dende was the current God, and that God had been God before he merged with Piccolo, but this was the first time he'd heard anything about the very first God of Earth.

"Yes," replied Karin. "There have been many Gods before the Namekian who called himself God succeeded the previous God, 'Mika'. It's been thousands of years, and none of the current gods of Earth even remember what the first God looked like. He was far before my time, and records were lost to time. All we're left with was what I believe to be his name — 'Shangdi'." Leaning on the cane he held, the feline continued. "Shangdi became God when this planet was still void of intelligent creatures, and he implored the higher gods — Lord Kaiōshin, as I've come to realize now — to assist in the creation of his children. And, as the legend goes, the first humans were moulded on this planet and given life by the gods. But they were frail; so Shangdi created the Chōshinsui, imbuing it with his godly soul, to bless the frail humans with power. But in the end, the power was sought after by corrupt and wicked humans for their own ends — evil exists in all Ages, you see — and the humans lost favour with Shangdi. Only righteous humans, with just hearts could consume the water and gain its benefits; so from time to time, Shangdi would bless a chosen human down below with the power of the Chōshinsui. The power that Erasa is now enjoying. At least, that's how the legend goes."

"The power that Erasa is now enjoying..." repeated Gohan. "Wait! You said two survivors! But Erasa isn't here!"

"She's already off, assisting the boys in fighting Majin Bū."

"Then I have to hurry!" replied Gohan, feeling adrenaline flood his body. He turned to make a made dash off the Tower, before Karin stopped him.

"Wait!" The feline walked over to a jar, and pulled out four Senzu, tossing them to Gohan. With ease, Gohan caught the beans in his palms. "Four Senzu; one for you, and three for the boys and Erasa. Call them a gift! Now go!"

"R-Right! Thank you, Master Karin!" Gohan was immersed in a white aura, and dashed off the tower, adding another powerful CRACK! to the unfortunate floor beneath him.

"...So is he payin' for renovations or what?" inquired Yajirobe.

Ignoring his companion, Karin watched as Gohan became a flicker in the distance and then vanished. "Those two are something else entirely. Two survivors of the Chōshinsui — Gohan might not be a hundred-percent Earthling, but its there regardless. I can't help but feel like these two have been blessed by Shangdi, in a sense. Thousands of years after his death, the Chōshinsui, and now these two, are his legacy." With a sigh, the cat began to realize he was feeling old, despite the fact that he was an immortal cat. "Alright, you two; go show that pink demon what for."