ULTRA UNHOLY HEARTED MACHINE

Rayo was stunned.

He had believed that he was truly going to get killed in that instant. The level of power that was charged by his enemy was enough to make his injured self lock into a fear induced paralysis. But, in the hair of a blink, he saw something put itself between himself and the explosion of light. Gold light vanished in the wake of the blast that carved its way through the outline of the Northern Capital's crater; crafting a triangular rift in the soil with rising vapor escaping the etched floor that the kikoha did reach.

Looking up at the woman who saved him, he felt himself remember. The warm touch on his shoulder invoked the memory of her -though minus the twin-tails- fighting in the Tenkaichi Budokai. She was even escorted by someone else, Capsule Corp's previous president. The fact she could actually deflect a blast like this amazed him to no end; but the sight of a nearby elevated Cell brought his relief to be short-lived.

"Thanks for the save," Rayo managed to mutter out, still wincing in pain. His torn white tunic was in relative tatters, with the sleeves worn to bleeding shoulders and part of the top revealing his bruised chest. Even the legs of his costume barely were up to his knees where they once touched his bare foot ankles.

Looking around to confirm no one else was coming, he sighed, asking out loud. "Where's your boss? I don't she lent those fancy portable shields in your pocket, right?"

"I'm afraid I have no such additional devices," Qirka replied in a neutral monotone, her hand lowering from where she had once manifested the life-saving barrier. "As for Mistress Bulma, she is currently away on business and won't be available for some time. I was left here to prevent further tragedy; I apologize for the delay."

"It's fine, I wasn't expecting today either," Rayo grimaced. The onyx haired man attempted to push himself up to his feet, feeling his body produce sensations akin to fire and muscles cramped up on motion. He managed to get up into a slouching crouch only to feel her hand push him down. Growling he looked over at her, only to see her gaze was fixated on Cell.

Any comment he could've made was interrupted by the aforementioned terror incarnate himself.

"Well-Well, isn't this new?" Cell began to say, his lips turning into a smirk as his eyes narrowed at the auburn haired woman with twin-tails but mostly a sweeping mess of curls on the top of her crown. The Deja Vu was prominent in his mind, seeing telltale signs of hoop earrings -though far larger than what he's seen presented- piercing blue eyes -also framed by square glasses, curiously- and a particular stoicism he'd recognize anywhere. The outfit was a blue-red pencil-skirted dress with arm sleeves of matching black hue to her stockings, embellished by onyx nail polish and a pair of red-blue heeled boots.

"Or should I say, very old?" He changed his rhetorical question, his smile thinning as he widened his gaze, gleefully putting the together the evidence coherently into his mind. "You're an Android! Yet, I could have sworn overhearing that you mentioned a Bulma after saying mistress. Did that woman of Vegeta's actually create her own Android? That's hilarious...if not slightly contradicting," He paused, raising a hand up to cup his yellow framed chin, his eyes thinning to show him jeeringly scrutinizing Qirka's existence. "Didn't that woman's future counterpart spent her whole life making a time machine to stop, if not outright eliminate, all traces of Doctor Gero's creations? Did she give in to madness while I've been gone, or did her scientific mind find the proposition of creating machines for her to lord over far too tempting to resist?"

"It's true," Qirka admitted, her gaze falling away from Cell's as she answered him. "I am a cyborg. Though I have the makings and shape of a human I am also a machine at my core. However, it doesn't change my ability to feel."