"I don't know how to cook, but we need some food. We barely ate at the interview, or here. Harry and Niall don't seem like they're going to be moving, so could you cook us something? If you don't-" Zayn pauses in the middle of his sentence, looking over at Niall and Harry. "You might not see tomorrow."

"On it," I smile warmly at Zayn. I didn't feel like cooking, but I suppose food would be great right now, and Harry is the only person here who can cook, but he's busy. And I sure as hell do not want burnt food, thank you.

I put a pot onto the stove, and wait for it to start boiling. Once I see it is, I put some pasta into the hot water. Last time I made pasta was for my mother when she was sick. She didn't like it at all, as for it was "too overcooked" and threw it out. She wasn't even grateful I spent my precious time cooking for her. I close my eyes, and sigh. Maybe being here isn't that bad, compared to home.

After ten minutes, the food was finally done and I quickly set up four plates for each of us. I smile at my job, then call out, "Dinner is rea-"

I was cut off by Niall who slid into the room, nearly falling into the counter. He caught himself, and grabbed a plate from the island. I try to fight off a small smile, but it doesn't work and I allow it to stretch onto my lips. I grab my own plate as Harry and Zayn walk into the room. I leave the kitchen, and enter the living room. I sat down next to Niall who was already eating.

Harry and Zayn then enter with their plates, along with some drinks. I frown, I totally forgot about drinks. Not feeling like getting up because I just cooked for them for ten minutes, I smile at Harry.

"Harry, I totally forgot to get a drink. And since I cooked for you, and you're the one who decided to kidnap me, I'm ordering you to do this one thing for me and get me a drink."

"No."

"Do it," I say. He rolls his eyes, and leaves the room to grab me a drink. He should be able to do this for me without complaining. I mean, I did cook for him and he did kidnap me. He should be able to grab me a drink after all that. Harry walks back into the room with a diet Coke in his hand. He slams it on the table, "There, you need it."

I look at the can, feeling slightly hurt about what he said. I needed it? Is he calling me fat? I shake my head, opening up the can, taking a small sip. His words kept replaying in my mind.

"There, I'm finished," Niall grins, pushing his small plate away from him. "I'm still hungry."

"There's no more," I whisper, my confidence leaving my body as I kept thinking about what Harry said. I sigh, shaking my head, clearing my mind from the thoughts. It probably didn't mean anything, I'm over reacting.

Approximately thirteen minutes later, we had all finished up our food and now were standing up around the table. I avoid eye contact with Harry.

"I'm tired," I mumble, stretching my arms above my head only to have my shirt raise up and show a part of my stomach. Embarrassed, I pull it back down. "Where do I sleep, again?"

"In Niall's room," Zayn says, his voice low and croaky. "Goodnight, Morgan."

"Goodnight," Harry whispers, rushing to leave the room so he could go to his own.

"Follow me, I'll show you where you're sleeping." Niall began to walk away, and I hurriedly follow after him. We walked up a set of stairs, and to his familiar room. Once we're both in the large space, he points to the bed. "There."

"So, where are you sleeping?"

He points to the bed.

"Wait, what? No. Nope. I'll sleep on the floor, thank you."

"No, you won't. Here, we'll have our own sides to the bed. It's large enough so we have our own reasonable space without us touching each other, alright?"

"Fine," I mumble, stepping over a small pile of clothes so I could get to his bed. I sit down on the right side. "But, stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine."

"Of course."

"Goodnight, Niall."

"Goodnight Morgan."

It took me a while to finally drift off to sleep, but as I did I swear I felt an arm be thrown around my waist. Either by mistake, or on purpose. I didn't feel like moving, as for I was incredibly comfortable, so I left it there.

-

EDIT: this is probably the most relaxing chapter you'll read, honestly.