Chapter 9: The Pack

"What do you mean they're here?" Bumblebee asked looking down at Amethyst. Her look said it all. "Right... future PredaQueen." Amethyst snorted proudly and lifted her head before walking towards the destroyed base with Bee not far behind her. When the two 'bots arrived there was a brown predacon standing guard. "Who goes there?" she hissed. "Princess Amethyst!" the young predacon yelled looking up at the femme. "A princess? Prove it," the femme snarled. Amethyst lifted her head to show the little teardrops on her armor. The femme predacon flew down and looked  at them. Bumblebee stayed back but kept watch on the bigger predacon. "And you would be?" the femme snarled at him. "Oh. I'm Bumlebee, an Autobot," he answered. The femme growled and took a threatning step towards Bee.

   "He's with me!" Amethyst yelped. "He is?" the femme asked. "He is yes!" Amethyst answered. "It's true! Strange predacon who I've never met before in my life," Bee said putting his servos up protectively. "Oh where are my manners. My designation is EmberClaw," she hissed. "We're here to recruit predacons," Bee whimpered. "Fine, come on. The pack is this way," EmberClaw growled turning into the base before walking.

   "Prince Amite! We have guests!" EmberClaw yelled. A gold colored predacon with a short mane looked up from talking to a blue femme predacon. "HEY EmberClaw! Guests you say? Well bring 'em up here!" he shouted happily. EmberClaw stepped to the side showing Bumblebee and Amethyst. "This is Bumblebee and Princess Amethyst," she stated. "Princess?" Amite asked jumping onto his claws. The blue femme looked at them and tilted her helm.

.:On the Nemesis:.

   Chestnut yawned finding herself in CatEars den. It looked like every other berth room, aside from the strange colored flags scattered scross the walls and the oversized panter plush in one corner. There was also an oversized panda plush next to it. 'Not even going to ask,' she thought as she stood up. CatEar apparently liked sleeping in her cat fom, which she wouldn't ask about either.  CatEar looked so peaceful sleeping in her cat form, snuggling into a large, fluffy, pink, yellow, and blue colored blanket. In that exact order. KnockOut knocked on the door before it slid opened. CatEar yawned and stretched. She hopped up and transformed into her bi pedal mode.

   "I see your awake. Megatron wants us to check out a possible energon mine," he greeted hugging CatEar. Chestnut walked over to the two and placed one of her servos on her hip. "Alright. When do we leave?" CatEar asked. "Well he wanted us to leave as soon as possible," KnockOut answered looking at Chestnut. They headed out to the flight deck, BoneFeather was peacefully sleeping in her kennel that CatEar spruced up. Chestnut transformed and lowered her front half so that they could climb onto her back. After KnockOut got on he held out his servo so CatEar could get on. "Such a gentlecon," she commented. Chestnut purred questioningly before taking off. She flew gently and calmly to there destination, CatEar hugged KnockOut's chasis and put her helm on his shoulder. He smiled as a light dusting of blue came across his faceplating.

   "The sunrise is so beautiful today," she sighed. Chestnut landed gently in front of a cave opening. The two slid down her wing landing on the ground. CatEar giggled as KnockOut hugged her. "We have work to do," she chuckled. "I know that," KnockOut stated standing behind her holding her servos in his own. "Alright you two love birds let's go," Chestnut chuckled finally. The two finally released each others servos and followed the predacon into the cave, KnockOut switched his headlights on so they could see.

   A whimpering sound reached their audio receptors. Chestnut sped up to canter pace with CatEar following close behind in her cat form, along with KnockOut in his vehicle mode. They came across a cavern with a small, brown predacon laying in a pool of energon. CatEar and KnockOut transformed and froze. "Is that a sparkling?" KnockOut asked approaching it. CatEar ran over to it and started looking for injuries. She noticed deep slashes on it's neck leaking energon badly. The little predacons biolights were starting to dim as the puddle of energon started to grow. "KnockOut..." CatEar whimpered. Chestnut trotted over and nugded the sparkling.

   "He needs help, now," Chestnut ordered looking at KnockOut. He tapped his comm telling SoundWave that they needed a groundbridge to their location immeadiatly. The communication specialist opened one before walking through. CatEar picked up the sparkling before walking through with Chestnut and KnockOut following. SoundWave went through before closing the ground bridge.

   The other side was the Nemesis, they walked to the medical bay quickly. StarScream passed and Chestnut growled at him as he passed. Once they finally got there CatEar put the sparkling on a berth and allowed KnockOut to do his medic thing. "CatEar go get energon and take Chestnut with you," he ordered looking at her. They both went off to grab it. KnockOut looked back down at the sparkling and stopped the leakage before going to fix the armor around the wound. Minutes later Chestnut and CatEar walked in with energon cubes. They put them down and allowed KnockOut to start infusing the energon into the little sparkling.

-Timeskip-

   The sparkling was asleep and alive, with his energon reserves full. KnockOut was most likely getting chewed out by Megatron for bringing a sparkling aboard his ship. CatEar was laying on Chestnuts back in the medical bay waiting for KnockOut to get back from the bridge. She was on her data pad looking through a human app called Pinterest. "Anything interesting?" Chestnut asked looking up at CatEar with her optics. "Noy fully. Except for some nice fan art of my sweet," she answered showing Chestnut her data pad. The predacon glanced at it before going back to stare at the sparkling. "What do you think happened to his creators?" she asked. "My guess is Screechy got 'em," CatEar guessed. "DeathSong,"Chestnust hissed. "That guy too."

--------------
A/N: HELLO! Theres not a whole lot of The Pack in here  but you know what Chestnut gets to adopt a sparkling and KnockOut gets chewed out by Megs. Anyways if anyones confused on alliences here it is short and sweet. Lucky, Rust, their sparklings, and Chestnut are Autobots. BoneFeather and CatEar are Decepticons, although they don't act like it they still are.