Chapter 1: Cove of Predacons

Thunder boomed while lightning danced overhead in the cove. A purple armored predacon growled in pain, while a muddy brown armored and rusted orange armored Predacon looked at each other worried. The purple one was injured badly, as well as leaking. "You're gonna be alright. We promise. And if you die were both nose diving off of that really tall mountain we found before this happened!" The rusted orange mech, growled. while the mud brown femme nodded sadly looking at her dieing friend. "I'll... be standing gaurd outside," she growled low and sad turning towards the entrance.
The rain pelted her armor while the lightning continued to dance with the thunders boom, almost as if the lightning was mocking the thunder. The femme predacon perched atop a small outpost that jutted out of the side entrance of the coves entraces like elephant tusks. She sighed and layed down and looked up at the sky watching the lightning mockingly dance and hearing the thunder angerly boom. Thats how she felt. Angry. Angry at the Cons, angry at herself, but most of all angry at Cybertron. She was so caught up with the thunder and lightning show that she didn't hear the Autobots groundbridge close. At least not until their leader spoke.
"Who is there?" asked one of the bots. He was tall. Red and blue. The Predacon jumped to feet and roared spreading her large wings even though she was probably only as tall as the other red and blue bot who was shorter than the first one, with her wings spread she looked much bigger and her roar caught the rusted orange mechs attention. "Stay here," He purred running at the entrance of the other tusk. He arrived and spread his wings out. About three bots turned their blasters towards him while the others still had their sights on the femme. The lightning flashed giving the Predacons an even scarier look. One of the bots, a blue and gold mech, looked at the femme confused. 'Why isn't she attacking?' he thought lowering his blaster slightly. The predacons were still growling and roaring at them, but not trying to tear their sparks out.
"Wait guys!" he suddenly yelled over the storm. Every bot there looked at him even the Predacons, who growled. "What is it SmokeScreen?" the shorter red and blue mech asked. "Why aren't these guys attacking? Why are they just standing there instead of trying to tear out our sparks?" SmokeScreen answered. The tall red and blue mech stepped towards the entrance which made the Predacons blast down at the ground with their fire. It was no where near the large mech and he still stepped back.
"They must be defending something," a small blue and pink femme said turning her blasters back to hands. A strangled cry came from inside the cove. "We have to let them help her," the rusted one growled to her. She nodded and they both leaped down down from their posts and gestured for the Autobots to follow. The strangled cry grew louder, and the predacons went from walking to trotting pretty quickly.
Once they arrived the bots saw what was making the cries, and the leader of the group tapped his comm link and spoke to another bot. "Ratchet. We need a bridge, and... prepare sick bay."
"-Optimus? Why are one of you injured?-" The second bot, Ratchet, said over the comm. Optimus looked into the injured predacons dieing optics. She was terrified. "No, but we are coming back with three Predacons. One gravely injured," He answered. "-What?! Predacons?!-" Ratchet pactically yelled. The injured predacon let out another strangled cry, her optics flickering dangerously. "-Fine, bring them through.-" A green, purple and blue vortex opened and they all went through. The two Predacons carried the third on their backs.
Back at base the two predacons gently layed their friend on the berth and backed up. The Autobots medic Ratchet clearly wanted them to back up further but they growled, insisting on staying. When he placed his hand on the injured Preds side she again let out a strangled cry, but it was weaker this time. The two growled at Ratchet. "Alright I will leave that for last," he claimed not wanting to get on their bad side. He continued to work on her other injuries, saving her side injury for last. He had to enduce stasis so she wouldn't cry out upseting the other preds, and started working on it. The other preds paced slowly watching Ratchet work growling quietly.
While Ratchet was working on her side he felt something jammed in there. He pulled the object out and almost immedeatly recongnized it. 'DreadWing?' he thought looking at the injured pred. He hooked up a tube to her side. The other two growled at him. "It won't hurt her, she will be fine, but for now she needs to be left alone for a few days," he explained to the two preds, as he walked out of the med bay. The mud brown layed down in front of her friend placing her head on top of her friends head, the rusted one purred sympathetically and layed next to the muddy one.
In the main room Ratchet showed Optimus DreadWing's sword tip. "Where did you find this?" he asked. "Inside the injured Predacons side," Ratchet answered. "Don't those three need names?" a japanese girl with dark hair and pink highlights asked. "Miko... not now," a big olive green mech said. "The fact still remains. This is a piece of DreadWings sword that was in that predacons side," Optimus said cutting the twos argument off. "The predacons T-Cog was hit meaning she will not be able to transform," Ratchet said looking at the ground. The small blue and pink femme looked at the med bay then back to Ratchet. "She's is in good hands Ratchet," Optimus said placing his hand on Ratchets shoulder. Then a mini roar came from the med bay. "Oh no, not the predacon," Ratchet said lowly, running towards the med bay. The others followed him only to find that the injured pred was awake and her friends nuzzeling her head. "Woah. That is one lucky Predacon," Miko said impressed. "That she is Miko, that she is," Ratchet said. "I think we shoud call her Lucky," SmokeScreen said looking at the predacon. She smiled when she heard her new name. And thus the name stuck.

A/N: Hey everybody so I have images of the three Preds, which I did cause I was bored of witing out Predacon every time. Also the other two will get their names in the next part. Maybe. It depends, but yeah next part coming out hopefully soon. And I know DreadWing is dead but I thought what if StarScream didn't piss him off enough to get killed. But yeah I'm trying to make teh bots as close to their actual personalities as possible. Also these are the close-ups of the three of them.

 Also these are the close-ups of the three of them

A/N Cont

A/N Cont.: So these are the three of them the Muddy one at the top, Lucky in the middle, and Rusted Orange at the bottom.